Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But I feel there are too many characters in the show, it's gonna be very complicated as the episodes pass..

I did feel that there were too many characters and/or parallel story-telling could've been bit better too in terms of editing.

However, I guess it;s the first two episodes so will give the creatives a bit of a leeway to let the stories roll out and wind up at their own pace tbh. 😂

Gulbano's aunt is so much into obtaining Gulbano like a trophy whereas Gulbano's uncle is out-and-out to obtain her for his deceased brother's property.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Just recently caught up with the second episode. Thanks to zee zindagi uploading the show on YT after public demand, I must say the second episode isn't that bad either. Fakhar generates a poem upon meeting Gulbano for the 1st time in rain. Seems like Kashif and Qandeel (classroom scene in the beginning) has crush on one another.

So that politicin/fiancee of Gulbano started drooling over her in the first meeting in itself but Gulbano has only agreed for the sake of her mother in the relationship. I mean, one can see how lifeless she feels in the cage and she mentioned it in the previous episode when the child dies before dying over such incidents.

Even the political set up and/or politics in the show so far feels authentic.

Fakhar was flabbergasted upon seeing Gulbano in a wedding attire. Gulbano seems to caught attention of Fakhar getting beaten up.

The aesthetics are very good. I liked the Haveli frames as well. That poem was a good one. Bilal's voice modulation sounds so great while narrating those poems.

Gulbano has only two options so she's going with her mother's wish. She feels caged though.

Even Gulbano is attracted towards Devdas already. She was asking the maid about him. As per Sara's interview they are going to communicate through letters. She might misunderstand Kashif to be Devdas though.

There's a spoiler. If you guys want to know it. I'll share.

Originally posted by: Haalim

The aesthetics are very good. I liked the Haveli frames as well. That poem was a good one. Bilal's voice modulation sounds so great while narrating those poems.

Gulbano has only two options so she's going with her mother's wish. She feels caged though.

Even Gulbano is attracted towards Devdas already. She was asking the maid about him. As per Sara's interview they are going to communicate through letters. She might misunderstand Kashif to be Devdas though.

Ohh letters would be exchanged wow..yeah do give us the spoiler..and yes looks like it has been made on a good budget considering there's an ensemble cast and its been shot at outdoor location...

But it'd be really sad to see that she misunderstands akd to be somebody elsesmiley13

Btw Sara is actively promoting the show but bilal has hardly put out anything.

Also we now know Fakhar will get into politics and want to win the local election I guess? Yeah feeling bad for Gulbano, she's caged and her relatives want her to act as per their convenience..

The views are good on yt, I just hope it isn't fake though..

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Spoiler? Meaning like on some website or something? Can you clarify?

Yes the production value looks great.

The misunderstood identity is the main highlight of their story. They are focusing on that. When she looks towards him he turns around. Kashif has taken Fakhar's diary, so he'll use his poetry in University. Gulbano will misunderstand because of that only.

Bilal is acting lowkey. He commenting for releasing episodes on YouTube. Then shared Raza's & Zindagi's story and that's it. Don't know why.

I don't think the views are fake. They released the episodes on YouTube because the demand was high.

The SPOILER is that Bedaar will get killed soon. It has already aired on television.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Spoiler? Meaning like on some website or something? Can you clarify?

Already shown on television.

I don't think the views are fake. They released the episodes on YouTube because the demand was high.

The SPOILER is that Bedaar will get killed soon. It has already aired on television.

The guy who got engaged to Gulbano will be killed? I think asif uncle will get him killed so that she gets married to his son and they'd get her property..

I felt there's manipulation in views because see now the views of 2nd epi are at about 40k but then tomorrow it might have crossed lakhs of views that's why..

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Already shown on television.

Oh ok. I'm watching it on YT so I'm oblivious to the spoiler. I mean, its okay to share for sure. smiley36I actually just watch the show and usually ignore spoilers lol. 😂
1169266 thumbnail

Bedaar will be killed in which episode? I am watching this show only for Saad Qureshi and will stop watching after his character's death🤧

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The guy who got engaged to Gulbano will be killed? I think asif uncle will get him killed so that she gets married to his son and they'd get her property..

I felt there's manipulation in views because see now the views of 2nd epi are at about 40k but then tomorrow it might have crossed lakhs of views that's why..

Someone posted it on Twitter yesterday. I also watch from youtube only. Yes looks like Asif Uncle is the culprit.

Actually not everyone watches as soon as it gets uploaded. I was getting Jaan e Jahan in suggestions and they had similar views.