Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

But I didn't get the ending. She got married to Bilal's cousin, then she found out that it was Bilal whom she really fell for.smiley13 What was the point?smiley18

The point was now Gul Bano will long for him smiley37. That faqeer guy told Fakhar that he will either get Gul Bano’s love or her. He tried with Gul Bano but failed. In the end he chose her Mohabbat & let her go. He wanted her to love him back that’s why he told her.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Haalim

The point was now Gul Bano will long for him smiley37. That faqeer guy told Fakhar that he will either get Gul Bano’s love or her. He tried with Gul Bano but failed. In the end he chose her Mohabbat & let her go. He wanted her to love him back that’s why he told her.

But what is the point of loving someone and getting his /her love back if you can't be togather?! smiley38

Originally posted by: awida

But what is the point of loving someone and getting his /her love back if you can't be togather?! smiley38

The point of being Devdas is that he never gets his love smiley19. We already knew that it won’t have a happy ending. Gul Bano was mean to him so people accepted her fate in the end. It felt satisfying that she got to know about Fakhar when she couldn’t go back to him.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Haalim

The point of being Devdas is that he never gets his love smiley19. We already knew that it won’t have a happy ending. Gul Bano was mean to him so people accepted her fate in the end. It felt satisfying that she got to know about Fakhar when she couldn’t go back to him.

Yes. It is true. Devdas never got his ladylove. At least our Devdas is fit and fine. He didn't spoil his life and ended up dead because of Gul Bano's love.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I got a feeling nikaah hasn't yet happened n that's how the show ends in my head