Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 days ago

Why is T2 calling his second marriage a single mistake, he started with flirting, got married, spent the night, hid the whole thing and lied to his first wife. It's not an ek galti.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The guard in the house is an overactor, he's putting more effort in the show than all three leads smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Musa confessed to the accident in front of so many witness smiley44

He didnt even pull the trigger smiley21

Zohaib is useless, he cant stand up for his love ever

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Wow, the mom is instigating masooma to take revenge. Hareem looks like a doll in these scenes..

Next episode promo is lacklustre

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Started watching this show and it’s interesting. Hareem is gold digger and she is doing it well and nauman ijaz actingsmiley20

Saw the second episode.

Man, Moosi is really giving it good to everyone including his dad and Masooma. Might have to Google this actors name, he’s doing so well. You can tell he’s not the best actor but the lines are hitting good and he’s done a decent job. I love love the mother son bond they showed. Him helping her sleep and being so worried. I’m glad he is with her because even though I’m not a Reham fan, I like to see this bonding. And TT getting what he deserves.

TT is so so shady man. This man doesn’t love anyone. Only himself. He’s least bothered about Moosa Reham and trying to look good despite what he did. His apologies are so insincere and bogus. At the same time he’s least concerned about Masooma as well. Moosa is right. He doesn’t love a soul and is completely selfish to the core. I hope he gets what he deserves.

I loved the Moosa scene at Masooma’s place. The gun was kind of over the top but man SO SATISFYING to see him blurt out the truth for everyone to hear smiley36 See this is the show’s success. Where I feel for BOTH people in the same scene. Moosa as well as Masooma, even though I don’t really like either of them? I felt the indignation Moosa was feeling and I felt Masooma’s humiliation as well. But Acha howa.

And can we talk about how good Hareem was in that last scene? I got chills. She’s really nailed this character man. Moosi is going down. I know it’ll end up hurting Reham but it’s TT too who I want to see suffer. This man is getting off too easy.

Happy about the pacing. Reham finding out, an episode later Moosa too and now confrontation between Moosa and Masooma. I think his fiancé will find out soon too. The pace keeps you hooked.

Asad Siddiqui is being wasted in this show but I loved his reactions to what Moosa was saying about Masooma lol. Finally maybe this dude can move on. Let’s see