Posted: 1 years ago

Writer and director duo of aik sitam aur

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

Writer and director duo of aik sitam aur

But I am tired of watching FQ romancing or pairing up with younger actresses. He is an amazing actor but 😒

Though the title looks like some julm will happen like aik sitam aur looked the same from the title but it wasn't a depressive drama considering writer and director is same.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

But I am tired of watching FQ romancing or pairing up with younger actresses. He is an amazing actor but 😒

Though the title looks like some julm will happen like aik sitam aur looked the same from the title but it wasn't a depressive drama considering writer and director is same.

Maybe it wont be something like that. Fq himself said that he only gets offered like these. Maybe HUM offered better project so he chose to work with them. The script must be good. Otherwise why he would be working on hum after publicly saying he won't be working with hum. At least I hope so

By the Way if he hadn't ruined his relationship with hum he would have got so many age appropriate dramas.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe it wont be something like that. Fq himself said that he only gets offered like these. Maybe HUM offered better project so he chose to work with them. The script must be good. Otherwise why he would be working on hum after publicly saying he won't be working with hum. At least I hope so

By the Way if he hadn't ruined his relationship with hum he would have got so many age appropriate dramas.

Bold: OMG what , this is news to me and also I failed to notice that he hasn't worked with hum since long 😲

But what's his issue with hum 😲?

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Bold: OMG what , this is news to me and also I failed to notice that he hasn't worked with hum since long 😲

This is what he said.

“I have stopped working with Hum TV and the reason is when in an award show they replaced seat of Badoo Apa with Fawad Khan. From that day I have stopped working with Hum TV.”

I heard they had a fall out and he decided never to work with them again

Originally posted by: la_Reine

They worked together in Naraaz. It was boring

They were in drama ehsaas too and that was good

Glad that FQ is back on hum. Hopefully story achi ho, want to see him in some good character.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They were in drama ehsaas too and that was good

They were in Ehsaas for 2 or 3 pisodes only . Loved their pairing though.❤️