Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hina afridi is also part of it

Again Hina and Green smiley11 looks like she didn't learn from Akhara fiasco

Originally posted by: awida

But he did different characters of late without romancing young girls, although I didn't watch them. smiley36

I just like watching him romancing girls. He has those expressive eyes and cute smile. smiley9

i would love to see him in rom but with actress near his age…it’s high time they should make dramas about mature love…also i think this one ain’t a rom drama no confirmation about the actress yet so…
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

i would love to see him in rom but with actress near his age…it’s high time they should make dramas about mature love…also i think this one ain’t a rom drama no confirmation about the actress yet so…

Hina is playing his daughter only Jenaan Hussain is the FL

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Yes. It will be good to watch a mature lovestory. But actresses who are near FQ's age look older. smiley13 He did a father roles who had a wife who is near his age.

Now I want to watch him doing a drama with Sarah Khan, Ayeza Khan , Saba Qamar , Hina Altaf.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yes. It will be good to watch a mature lovestory. But actresses who are near FQ's age look older. smiley13 He did a father roles who had a wife who is near his age.

Now I want to watch him doing a drama with Sarah Khan, Ayeza Khan , Saba Qamar , Hina Altaf.

I want to see him paired with Sunita Marshall atleast she's 10 Years Younger than FQ

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hina is playing his daughter only Jenaan Hussain is the FL

must be about parenting then🤧

i want to see him with Saba Qamar so bad…like how could they have worked only once together…ayeza looked too young with him in adhori aurat…

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I want to see him paired with Sunita Marshall atleast she's 10 Years Younger than FQ

they have already worked together like multiple times