Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

If the script is written well. I won't mind it, coz he was amazing in Baba Jani. And here the title is Qurbaani.. which means in this show FQ will be doing a positive role.

ya he said he won’t pick negative role in a while now after Khaei so it’s definitely a positive one…haven’t watched baba jani so not sure🤧
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

i agree i really feel he had the best chemistry with Arij Fatima…wish she still worked but hope a happy life for her…unpopular opinion but wanted to watch Mahira with him🫠

Also i wish they again make star studded dramas with multiple big male leads like humayun, fahad, adnan, fq used to in early 2000’s

Faisal had good chemistry with other actresses too. But with Arij what made it amazing chemistry was the characters they were portraying. Their natural acting and the story . Aap Ke Liye is a treat for every romcom lover.

Those star studded dramas were possible when actors used to be humble. Even nowadays Adnan is fine playing a villain in Humayoun's dramas. Fahad and FQ is Main Abdul Qadir Hoon were the best friends.

So you didn't watch Baba Jani. Well . It wasn't a romantic drama. It was a family drama which had FQ playing his purest character till date. His sisters were monsters, yet he kept helping them and treating them well. He had to leave his fiance because of them. But when it comes to his step daughter he had to fight for her. Such a nice drama.

Edited by awida - 2 months ago
SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Green tv show Babar Javed has increased show output at Green but his show quality is very bad considering path breaking Green shows
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

I read that this drama's name is Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I read that this drama's name is Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Same title of Zee TV drama starring dhrasti dhami and Siddharth karnick

1265365 thumbnail

Title reminds me of Drashti Dhami and Siddhant Karnick's Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani. It was such a brilliant show for about 3 months n then got ruined because of trp pressure.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Rumored channel for this drama is express tv as babar Javed produced mein kahani hoon for express tv

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Babar Javed Green ke lie bohat sa kachra bana raha hai. Ye bhi green ka hai. Mere Ranjhana, Rafta rafta, Yaar e man, Dil kya kare, Lets try mohabbat, and many more
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

Babar Javed Green ke lie bohat sa kachra bana raha hai. Ye bhi green ka hai. Mere Ranjhana, Rafta rafta, Yaar e man, Dil kya kare, Lets try mohabbat, and many more

According to dramas etc it's for express

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Title reminds me of Drashti Dhami and Siddhant Karnick's Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani. It was such a brilliant show for about 3 months n then got ruined because of trp pressure.

I enjoyed watching the second season. Eisha Singh and Sartaj Gill. smiley42

Edited by awida - 1 months ago