Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

. I was waiting for the time when Doarab would die but when it actually happened a part of me did feel bad…. He acted so well..aced it totally …all I could see was a frail old helpless man ..Thank God for those flashbacks which kept reminding how evil he is/was. Good episode but a heavy one 🥲

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

The actor playing Dorab was fantastic throughout ,no doubt his costars dedicated the show to him.He played the backbone of the show

He was star of the show

And the scene were he got killed ,Durre was avg but he stole the show without any dialogues

I wish someone else played Zamda

. Yes , Doarab was outstanding but I liked Zamda as welll..nowhere close to Doarab but good in her own way.
badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Dure did her best but yes she has a long way to go

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wasn't expecting Badal to die as well. Barera died just as Bakhtawar predicted and I thought it was sad that the only person who cared was Zamda. After dragging it out for so long, we had two khaie in one episode.

So #5 and #6. Now that Badal is gone, Zamda is actually getting her hands dirty. Chanar Khan will die but will his youngest survive?

Only 1 to go…she’ll probably poison Chanaar and bury him in the grave she made initially…the acting, cinematography was great but i feel sad that they killed barlas even though it was inevitable😢

Edited by 23emilly - 7 months ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I wasn't expecting Badal to die as well. Barera died just as Bakhtawar predicted and I thought it was sad that the only person who cared was Zamda. After dragging it out for so long, we had two khaie in one episode.

So #5 and #6. Now that Badal is gone, Zamda is actually getting her hands dirty. Chanar Khan will die but will his youngest survive?

I don't think she also cared but yeah she showed some remorse for her compared to Badal

Regarding the youngest one i always thought Badal and Zamda will be surviving hence the thought to end the clan with the youngest one so that he doesn't go for Khaie after growing up ,I mean Eizaz could have gone after Zamda's kids in future so I always thought they would kill the youngest one for their own safety like Dorab and Chanar claimed about their actions 🤢

But now I don't think Zamda cares about her own safety

Her action of killing the youngest one will fall under the category of revenge only

I still don't think they should show her killing the kid it wouldn't be good afterall she is the protagonist

Sorry for my rant but I m a bit disturbed by the thought from the very start

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just can't wait for Iraada to replace this amazing and awesome drama serial 😊

Omg! Badal died? WTH! I don't want to watch that 😭

Badal was the only male of that family & he should have survived. Upar se he was betrayed by Zamda..

Zamda should have died in the last like showing how serious she is about revenge and killing Channar & dying with him kind of & Badal should have survived...

Finally watched both episodes. My goodness, the hurt of betrayal in Badal's eyes was heartbreaking to watch for me. She didn't have to do this, he died bcz of Zamda. I know she had to do whatever she can to survive but she didn't have to betray him like that. Poor Barera died trying to save Barlas but it's her stupidity really. What did she think would Badal do? I am so sad with Badal's death. Chalo atleast he dies after killing two of them.

Also 4 deaths in one episode. Oooffff!!!

Mahnoor was fantastic in the emotional scenes after Barlas is killed. Especially during his funeral. It was very small scene but damn good.

Durab khan was just awesome in his scene with Zamda. That realisation, helplessness, fury, just too good. Dure was so bad when she cried. Kya khasoor tha mere family ka looked so comical. She is fine in anger scenes but emotional ones she is really bad.

So finally the precap. I don't want Aijaz to be killed. He is a child. I just can't watch that.. Also I would have liked if channar died first & Durab saw all his heir's deaths & then died alone...

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Finally watched both episodes. My goodness, the hurt of betrayal in Badal's eyes was heartbreaking to watch for me. She didn't have to do this, he died bcz of Zamda. I know she had to do whatever she can to survive but she didn't have to betray him like that. Poor Barera died trying to save Barlas but it's her stupidity really. What did she think would Badal do? I am so sad with Badal's death. Chalo atleast he dies after killing two of them.

Also 4 deaths in one episode. Oooffff!!!

Mahnoor was fantastic in the emotional scenes after Barlas is killed. Especially during his funeral. It was very small scene but damn good.

Durab khan was just awesome in his scene with Zamda. That realisation, helplessness, fury, just too good. Dure was so bad when she cried. Kya khasoor tha mere family ka looked so comical. She is fine in anger scenes but emotional ones she is really bad.

So finally the precap. I don't want Aijaz to be killed. He is a child. I just can't watch that.. Also I would have liked if channar died first & Durab saw all his heir's deaths & then died alone...

. . I was all along thinking that this would be a plan of Badal and Zamda ( him being caught ) to get close to them and then kill . But it seems that was not the case . In bold . Yes that would have been better . Infact even better would have been that he spends his remaining days in that paralytic state , dying every second of his breath . This was a quick death , he didn’t really suffer for long .

I don’t think Zamda would kill the kid. She seems shaken by then .