Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

In the ost Zamda is pointing gun at Chanar's third son too (i really don't want her to kill the kid that will be such a wrong message)

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A great drama ruined by flashbacks after 18th episode.

The channel' greed destroyed it, there were 20 episodes originally.

Originally posted by: tgota92

You’ve made valid points. Barlas not finding out about Zamda given his own history with her is the dumbest thing ever and totally out of character. Especially since Zamda keeps getting suspected. He should have been on to her this whole time

he’s dumb since beginning…him picking up phone and answering 1st just shows how dumb he is…he’s consistently being dumb so i am not surprised…he probably thinks zamda helped them get their way to marriage that’s all…only durab is sane enough to doubt her

I’m saying the writing should have made other people clever too. Because things are too easy for zamda and badal. It’s just dumb luck and dumbness of others. Nothing challenging … so writing is not great in that way

Will need to be held if Barlas dies today

Just… fyi 😭

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Will need to be held if Barlas dies today

Just… fyi 😭

If barlas died today then the charm of khaie will be lost

Originally posted by: anikamathur

If barlas died today then the charm of khaie will be lost

exactly. Hence the flashbacks and dragging. They’re just delaying the inevitable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally don’t care about the predictable af story right now. Stopped caring a few weeks back.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

exactly. Hence the flashbacks and dragging. They’re just delaying the inevitable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally don’t care about the predictable story right now. Stopped caring a few weeks back.

Hmmm i think they're Dragging because iraada isn't ready to air because iraada might Replace khaie

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wait so Iraada is coming and is going to replace Khaie ? I thought it was Khumar 😊