Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I forward as well. But that's the thing. If you need to forward so much that brings down the value..

the only plot I found smart was the Barlas one - how Zamda manipulated that love story. It was logical and it paid off until the last minute when Badshah decided to forgive him. So it was calculated with a shock at the end. So I loved that build up. But every death since then has been a let down and not properly designed. It’s just based on dumb luck that’s it.

You’re right the slow motion and flashbacks don’t help. They don’t reduce the value of moments.

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

the only plot I found smart was the Barlas one - how Zamda manipulated that love story. It was logical and it paid off until the last minute when Badshah decided to forgive him. So it was calculated with a shock at the end. So I loved that build up. But every death since then has been a let down and not properly designed. It’s just based on dumb luck that’s it.

You’re right the slow motion and flashbacks don’t help. They don’t reduce the value of moments.

The first death was also luck. Yes she manipulated that boy to go on the terrace but how was she sure that he will be hit with a bullet. I wish the murders were more planned

The first death was also luck. Yes she manipulated that boy to go on the terrace but how was she sure that he will be hit with a bullet. I wish the murders were more planned

that was her first kill and she took a risk and it paid off. Of course it might not have worked but she gave it a shot.

But now? Her kills needed to be well planned and thought out, but that’s not the case. The way Gulaab khan and Badshah Khan died was totally bizarre and lame. So much better planning could have been done which should have shown how smart Zamda is.

Then I fail to see how dumb Barrera can be that she’s believing everything Zamda says. How? Nobody is this dumb. Duraab is the only one still suspicious of her and for good reason. He asks her the right questions. Channar and Barlas are also dumbed down.

Literally the only shrewd ones in the house are Duraab and Gul Wareen 😂

that was her first kill and she took a risk and it paid off. Of course it might not have worked but she gave it a shot.

But now? Her kills needed to be well planned and thought out, but that’s not the case. The way Gulaab khan and Badshah Khan died was totally bizarre and lame. So much better planning could have been done which should have shown how smart Zamda is.

Then I fail to see how dumb Barrera can be that she’s believing everything Zamda says. How? Nobody is this dumb. Duraab is the only one still suspicious of her and for good reason. He asks her the right questions. Channar and Barlas are also dumbed down.

Gul wareen is smart. She keeps on telling since the beginning that Zamda is responsible and taking revenge which is a logical thing. Durab started suspecting her after some time.

But seriously Channar is so damn dumb. He believes her every time. Ye kaisa dumb criminal hai? Even a 10 year old child will be smart and logical enough to not trust a person who you have wronged this badly.

Urrghh! Barera ki toh baat hi mat karo. Isse zyada dumb koi nai hai. Matlab she caught Zamda so many times and still believes her. I would have understood if she chose to help Zamda or not act on anything bcz she thought Zamda was wronged. But here it's not the case. She loves Barlas like a son, isn't it? Why would she just not go and tell everything to Durab? She is dumber than Hansa (khichdi wali)

Yeah I wanted her to live but now I’m just like girl you’re too dumb to survive this and you only have yourself to blame. She has more sympathy for Zamda whereas Zamda doesn’t have it for anyone, not even Barrera. She’s going to use her for her own game

1169266 thumbnail

Chalo next week Barlas ka turn hai. Badal is doing it. Good. Waise bhi only Badal's rage seems real btw him & Zamda.

Waise these people are very stupid.. Phirse Barlas ko akele laga Diya to guard. Matlab heights of stupidity.

I will watch the last episode of this drama yeh dekhny ky liye ky konsa character will survive till the last epi 😌
Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 7 months ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In that episode, there is a scene where I think she notices how the bullets fired in the air by Channar's friend kept hitting the fence of the terrace and that's why she sent the kid upstairs.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think there is a scene before the kid's murder where she sees the bullets repeatedly hitting the fence in the terrace...that's why she sends the kid there if I'm not wrong

They didn't need to show Zamda involved in each and every murder...Badal and Muscle Man should've been shown to use their brains and do some planning...the execution of the death of both the brothers was bad

The screenplay has been shabby off late...after what the family did to Barera her wanting to help Zamda makes sense. But we needed to see more of Barera's POV in the last scene with Zamda(that scene looked incomplete). Is she going to set Badal free so that he can run away with Zamda? Or is she just acting dumb so that Badal and Zamda take revenge on the family that has wronged her for so long?

The biggest letdown was Barlas not suspecting Zamda after Apana points out that she is the only outsider in the family...but what can I say Channar's genes are to be blamed.

Coming to Channar Khan, I find his character to be consistent. He was never the brains in the family(that was always Badshah and Duraab). With Zamda being so openly suspected by the family members, it had become a matter of ego and pride(he says it himself in last two episodes...he actually confesses about becoming weak)...he didn't want ppl to think that he was so taken in by a woman that he actually got fooled by her to this extent. So now Zamdaa being the one handing over Badal is the best thing!! He couldn't stop gushing about it to pause and ask the critical questions. To him, it's a proof of her loyalty to him, thus preserving his ego. Here again, I was hoping Barlas will make the connection between Zamda taking him and Apana to the mazaar and Badal going there. But I guess, since they had the guy they didn't need anymore answers.

I am major missing Gul Wareen! Would love her inputs on this whole Zamda-Badal situation

Edited by BurakZeynep - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

In that episode, there is a scene where I think she notices how the bullets fired in the air by Channar's friend kept hitting the fence of the terrace and that's why she sent the kid upstairs.

Hmm okay! Obviously the manipulation was.... First target was a child..

You’ve made valid points. Barlas not finding out about Zamda given his own history with her is the dumbest thing ever and totally out of character. Especially since Zamda keeps getting suspected. He should have been on to her this whole time