Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaishai

How are you guys so sure its Barera who dies?

The female head in the OST looks like Gul Wareen..

Plus, Channar was actually in love with her at one point so his extremely sad reaction to her death as per the promos seem believable. Indont think he gives 2 fs about barera

I’m just going by whoever Bakhtawar said was gonna die lol. She pointed at both Bareera and Barlas. Bareera needs to go just for the crime of being THIS dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

And gul wareen is definitely going to die too. She was a scheming murderer as well. And tortured Bareera.

I thought there was maybe a teeny tiny chance of Barlas surviving because of all his conversations with Apana of leaving violence behind once their enemy is dead, but this week he’s been too crazy and unhinged for me to be hopeful about that. He’s definitely toast. Only thing that irks me is that Badal will be the one to kill him. Because remember Barlas saved his life once? When he was supposed to shoot him but he missed on purpose and hit the pot ? So I would have preferred Zamda to shock him and kill him but I guess it’ll be Badal.

The kid nobody cares about might live then lol. Aizaz. Apana might live too. She could be preggers. In any case, someone has to walk away from this revenge saga with no intention of seeking revenge back. That’s the whole point right. There will be survivors who will willingly choose not to seek revenge and end this crazy cycle.

Personally I would have preferred an actual redemption arc like that for Barlas because he is the one character with layers the audience is invested in. Someone who was close to becoming the next Duraab but decided to change and listen to Apana lol. But since he’s most likely dying now, I guess we will have to do with the little boy we never even got to see. He is the one who might live. Zamda is pointing the gun at him in the trailer but maybe she doesn’t pull the trigger and lets him go

Isn’t that Asfand he’s holding - that’s already happened. But yeah, could be barlas. Body looks tiny though

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think evil old man might end up being the only one standing as Badal said that the lion dies alone and he is an old lion. So that might end up being evil old man's punishment -- to lose all his family because of his own actions and live to see their funerals.

I found Bakthawar's wild tirade rather interesting -- it felt like a moment of literature like in Shakespeare where a character will randomly foretell some weird stuff.... and then it happens!

So if Barera is the one who helps Badal escape, she might pay the price for helping Zamda. I hope she lives to see Gul Wareen suffer and die at least before that happens!

But yes, it will be rather sad that hardly anyone will mourn or notice Barera's death. So maybe she will also live. I hope so!

Chalo next week Barlas ka turn hai. Badal is doing it. Good. Waise bhi only Badal's rage seems real btw him & Zamda.

Waise these people are very stupid.. Phirse Barlas ko akele laga Diya to guard. Matlab heights of stupidity.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Chalo next week Barlas ka turn hai. Badal is doing it. Good. Waise bhi only Badal's rage seems real btw him & Zamda.

Waise these people are very stupid.. Phirse Barlas ko akele laga Diya to guard. Matlab heights of stupidity.

the plot has gone down the gutter since episode 15. It’s all a downhill trip from then

Originally posted by: tgota92

the plot has gone down the gutter since episode 15. It’s all a downhill trip from then

Yes. Because nothing really happens In the episodes. There's hardly 10 mins of worthy content in 2 episodes combined

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes. Because nothing really happens In the episodes. There's hardly 10 mins of worthy content in 2 episodes combined

I just forward that so it doesn’t make a huge difference to me. I’m talking about the plot. It’s gotten very illogical since episode 15. Everyone has been dumbed down a lot

Originally posted by: tgota92

I just forward that so it doesn’t make a huge difference to me. I’m talking about the plot. It’s gotten very illogical since episode 15. Everyone has been dumbed down a lot

I forward as well. But that's the thing. If you need to forward so much that brings down the value..

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is Iraada drama coming and going to be replacing this ?