Khaie (GEO) - Durr e Fishan, Faysal Qureshi, Shuja Asad - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Yeah that scene was gruesome. And Barlas’s OTT rage is probably why I think he is next to go 😂 I had maybe a 1% hope he might make it coz Apana’s words about giving up violence were finally sinking into him. But alas, it’s not to be. Jindal DID kill his uncle though and amputated him. So him killing Jindal is not my issue. Its the anger and rage and the method of killing that was too much 😂

Like chill, barlas.

Guess the message here was that the cycle of revenge and violence is basically endless and there are no winners. They’ll all loose in the end. Even Zamda.

Yea episode was boring but Barlas did look hot af though 🥵 🔥 he simply can’t help it lol. Good for us 😂

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah that scene was gruesome. And Barlas’s OTT rage is probably why I think he is next to go 😂 I had maybe a 1% hope he might make it coz Apana’s words about giving up violence were finally sinking into him. But alas, it’s not to be. Jindal DID kill his uncle though and amputated him. So him killing Jindal is not my issue. Its the anger and rage and the method of killing that was too much 😂

Like chill, barlas.

Guess the message here was that the cycle of revenge and violence is basically endless and there are no winners. They’ll all loose in the end. Even Zamda.

Yea episode was boring but Barlas did look hot af though 🥵 🔥 he simply can’t help it lol. Good for us 😂

Umm! Yes Jindal killed his uncle but Barlas himself killed his cousin unnecessarily.. I know they obviously have to kill Badal or his allies otherwise they'll be killed. But what was that rage and anger. I didn't like that.

But yes, I know that you can't reason with criminals. They won't see their actions. They expect people not to react to their crimes. They have a prob when someone retaliates.

Yes. They'll all lose in the end. I feel Zamda should die too. But there should be someone who's left who ends this cycle. I wonder who that person's going to be

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Episode was again kinda boring. But I can't believe Zamda used Badal that way. Bhai hadd hai. Urghhh! ZAMDA smiley7

Barera seriously did a mistake now. Her kindness towards Zamda will get her killed now. Zamda is just using her. Why the hell is Barera being this stupid? I don't want her to die smiley19

First time I didn't like Barlas.. Itna kya rage to kill body builder khan smiley7khud sabko Maarte phirte ho & koi badla B na le. Waah!

I felt terrible when they kill bodybuilder smiley19 Kitna torture Kiya usko smiley19

The only interesting scene was when muscle man smirked and basically said death is coming for you old man. smiley32

This family was going to kill muscle man in public to show the villagers what would happen if someone turned against them. It was supposed to be their moment. Instead, muscle man stole their thunder.

They didn't break him despite all the beatings. He had been prepared for his death but this man was also fearless. Instead of trembling in fear like they wanted, he told them that they too will die horribly.

This means the village is going to remember him as a fearless man who avenged his father rather than the lesson the family was trying to teach the people. So the family, especially evil old man was humiliated. I think thats why Barlas was filled with rage.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

The only interesting scene was when muscle man smirked and basically said death is coming for you old man. smiley32

This family was going to kill muscle man in public to show the villagers what would happen if someone turned against them. It was supposed to be their moment. Instead, muscle man stole their thunder.

They didn't break him despite all the beatings. He had been prepared for his death but this man was also fearless. Instea of trembling in fear like they wanted, he told them that they too will die horribly.

This means the village is going to remember him as a fearless man who avenged his father rather than the lesson the family was trying to teach the people. So the family, especially evil old man was humiliated. I think thats why Barlas was filled with rage.

Yes. Agreed. I liked how he didn't break down even after Channar threatened him with the women of his house. The way he says you can never reach them with so much vengeance and confidence. Ooof!!!

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zamda probably planned this with Badal

Now she will be using Barera too who was always good with her

I like the fact that they are showing that people go crazy in revenge as per ost Balras and Barera are next to die

The killing of Jandol was so cruel and horrific he did not deserve to die before Dorab his actual culprit

The show was good ,these flashbacks spoil everything and reduces impact.

I don't know how to tag anyone here

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They ruined the drama with these endless flashbacks and slow motion scenes. I hope they release a proper edit of this drama with the reduced episode count so people who watch in the future can see the original cut. I get angry thinking how they ruined it 🤬

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

They ruined the drama with these endless flashbacks and slow motion scenes. I hope they release a proper edit of this drama with the reduced episode count so people who watch in the future can see the original cut. I get angry thinking how they ruined it 🤬

Tell me about it. It’s completely ruined.

Not only do I feel no connection with Zamda now - I’m shocked I feel more for Badal who I was completely indifferent about till this betrayal - they made Barlas so comical with this direction and it’s so ooc 😂 He’s acting like a crazy lunatic 🤷‍♀️ When did this happen? Lol

Apana please come back and save him from this unhinged insanity 😂 Like I get why Duraab would get crazy but Barlas? Cmon man 🤦🏻‍♀️ At one point he was so close to badal’s face I thought they were gonna make out 🤣🤣🤣

Again nothing much happened in the episode. That's why criminals are stupid. As soon as they caught Badal, they should have killed him. But nai, ab inko brag Karna hai. Idiots.

What is with Barlas in these two episodes. His acting is so bad. In the Badal and Barlas face off, Badal stole the show. I could see the rage on Badal's face. Very nicely done and on the other side, Barlas's anger looked so bad. I guess, I like him in that sweet romantic role only.

I feel bad for Barera, don't know what's going to happen with her. Zamda ke liye toh I stopped feeling anything. I know, on paper she is the one wronged but I really can't connect with her anymore. Looks like it's Barlas's turn now. Everyone can die for all I care. I want Badal to survive this please.

Chaishai thumbnail

How are you guys so sure its Barera who dies?

The female head in the OST looks like Gul Wareen..

Plus, Channar was actually in love with her at one point so his extremely sad reaction to her death as per the promos seem believable. Indont think he gives 2 fs about barera

Chaishai thumbnail

Also pretty sure Barlas is going to die next week along with one of channars wives.

I.e if they dont drag it for no reason with flashbacks