Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Based on preview for next week, it looks like Zamda betrays Badal in order to gain Chanar Khan's trust -- I hope not! I hope Zamda has some bigger plan in mind....

Otherwise, pretty much filler episodes this week. Evil old man is scared and angry, wants muscle man dead. Chanar being surprised at the grudge of muscle man was bit of a joke -- right, you keep killing people and screaming "dushman", but shocked to find people actually do hate you? 🤦‍♀️

im gonna be binging all the episodes at the end cuz am on holiday .. that would be best .. why is Barlas stilll alive? This is a revenge thriller show keep it as it is.. adding unnecessary forced romantic scenes to appease a certain section of the audience is just disingenuous..

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

im gonna be binging all the episodes at the end cuz am on holiday .. that would be best .. why is Barlas stilll alive? This is a revenge thriller show keep it as it is.. adding unnecessary forced romantic scenes to appease a certain section of the audience is just disingenuous..

You can just skip all the episodes and watch the last epi at this point cause literally so many flashbacks and no plot development at all. Also did not sign up for this show for this dumb romance angle.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

You can just skip all the episodes and watch the last epi at this point cause literally so many flashbacks and no plot development at all. Also did not sign up for this show for this dumb romance angle.

yeah .. isn’t there a dozen other shows with romance as the main point for ppl who live vicariously through them?

the first few episodes were so good because they didn’t waste time and it was thrilling .. now they’ve turned it into mish mash of gawd knows what to stretch the show for ratings…thrillers have to be crisp and tight otherwise it feels daunting ..

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

yeah .. isn’t there a dozen other shows with romance as the main point for ppl who live vicariously through them?

the first few episodes were so good because they didn’t waste time and it was thrilling .. now they’ve turned it into mish mash of gawd knows what to stretch the show for ratings…thrillers have to be crisp and tight otherwise it feels daunting ..

They had something fresh and different but they completely ruined it for their stupid greediness. Apparently this was supposed to be 16 episodes but the amount of dragging and flashbacks is just pathetic.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They had something fresh and different but they completely ruined it for their stupid greediness. Apparently this was supposed to be 16 episodes but the amount of dragging and flashbacks is just pathetic.

to get momentary viewers and money, they ruin long term benefits.. if it was a 16 episode crisp thriller it could have been considered a classic in years .. they could have even sold it to Netflix or other streaming media ..

There are always some stakes in a revenge saga, otherwise what’s the point? Feeling conflicted about the characters while siding with Zamda, but at the same time noticing her loss of innocence and self destruction is another important thing as well. We feel for Bakhtawar because she had no hand in killing Zamda’s family but still fell victim to her revenge. We feel for Barlas despite him being a murderer because he was ready to die for it and begged forgiveness. Not everything is black and white. These stakes are needed to enjoy a revenge saga because both sides have traces of humanity. And love is commonly added to increase the stakes. So Zamda’s revenge can actually be felt when it happens. It can’t just be sweet - that’s too easy. It has to be bittersweet 😉

the writer is purposefully making us connect to characters at the Channar house even though we know they are on the hit list. We feel bad for Bakhtawar. For Bareera. For that kid Aizaz who Zamda can also kill. Apana who lost her dad and who might now also loose Barlas. These people are just bystanders and are innocent. But will be collateral damage. So I appreciate the depth given to their scenes. The conflict of emotions should be there. That’s the story. There’s no happy end to this tale after all.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

That's great also have you started watching BRKRJ ?? How was that

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That's great also have you started watching BRKRJ ?? How was that

what is this long list of alphabets? BRKRJ

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

what is this long list of alphabets? BRKRJ

Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet Starring Hamza Sohail and Iqra Aziz

Originally posted by: tgota92

That tight wali hug was the best 🥹🥹🥹

I’m not prepared to see them die 😭

God. I hated Zamda in the Bakhtawar scene today. The way she was like lol it’s good she’s gone mad at least the pain isn’t there. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. Just because someone has gone mad with grief doesn’t mean they don’t feel it. She was too aloof and dead there and I was like god, give her one moment of self reflection guys. To see a woman who’s lost her son and then her husband by your hands should evoke SOME feeling in you. ANYTHING. But no. If she was a born killer I would buy it. But she’s not? She’s an educated, civilised girl who’s on the path of revenge. So her level of detachment is something I don’t care for - it’s a bit unrealistic for me. And makes her less likeable.

and then well… there’s Durre’s SAME expression for the last ten episodes 🤦🏻‍♀️

So yes sure. Give me all the Barlas Apana scenes before this sociopath kills them 😂

Agreed. I was really invested in Zamda's revenge and was rooting for her. But now it's a drag. Also like you said, it's a bit weird that she doesn't feel anything after someone dies. Yes, she is on revenge but when you aren't from that background and never were into killing, it's a human tendency that you would be a little taken back. For example Badshah Khan. Even he couldn't really kill Barlas despite knowing what Barlas did..

Durre just staring and glaring doesn't help as if rest of her body is paralyzed and she can only show rage through her glare. Initially I was totally Zamda Zamda but now I don't really like her. I like Badal though 😂

Yes, that tight hug was so good. These two should definitely do a show together. Bcz here he is obviously going to die eventually which is fair enough logically..

But you know what?? I understand why the makers added all these angles. Bcz revenge or killing or anything for that matter is not simple. It's not white or black. No matter how bad Channar's side is, they have a life too. They have emotional bondings, relationship, love among them. So it's that dilemma of seeing the ladies cry for their sons and husbands after they are killed. I think any person with little bit of morals will be hesitant for a while to kill. Bcz when you aren't an evil person like Channar and Durab are, it becomes a little difficult. That's why I think, some audience can't see the brutal killings like in case of Badshah khan even if it was revenge..