Khaie (GEO) - Durr e Fishan, Faysal Qureshi, Shuja Asad - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Watched yesterday's episode. Nothing really happened. This Channar is all bark and no bite. Instead of asking Barrera to keep an eye on Zamda, these senseless people should just have imprisoned Zamda and this way there are more chances of finding out Badal. How stupid of them.

Now comes Barlas and Apana. Their scene was so nicely done and very natural. That hug, then Apana just putting her arm around Barlas's waist. Why can't they do such scenes often in PTV. It brings a realistic touch. I think I will be very sad when Barlas dies. I like these two. Kya Karun šŸ™ˆšŸ™Š

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Based on preview for next week, it looks like Zamda betrays Badal in order to gain Chanar Khan's trust -- I hope not! I hope Zamda has some bigger plan in mind....

Otherwise, pretty much filler episodes this week. Evil old man is scared and angry, wants muscle man dead. Chanar being surprised at the grudge of muscle man was bit of a joke -- right, you keep killing people and screaming "dushman", but shocked to find people actually do hate you? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Watched yesterday's episode. Nothing really happened. This Channar is all bark and no bite. Instead of asking Barrera to keep an eye on Zamda, these senseless people should just have imprisoned Zamda and this way there are more chances of finding out Badal. How stupid of them.

Now comes Barlas and Apana. Their scene was so nicely done and very natural. That hug, then Apana just putting her arm around Barlas's waist. Why can't they do such scenes often in PTV. It brings a realistic touch. I think I will be very sad when Barlas dies. I like these two. Kya Karun šŸ™ˆšŸ™Š

Barlas and Apana are the best thing about the show, hands down šŸ˜ Not ready to part ways with them šŸ’”

But all this fear and Mohabbat ki taakat talk has me thinking maybe they will make it? Letā€™s see

Acc to next ep trailer zamda really did badal dirtyā€¦like now i think badal was the most useless character in seriesā€¦i guess heā€™ gonna get locked in house and later zamdaā€™ll help him to escape, heā€™ll get time to kill barlas and ultimately channar would shoot himā€¦and blame will go on barera leading her death tooā€¦i guess theyā€™ll go this way acc to trailers and ostā€¦i am sad that they stressed this till ramzam iā€™ll probably wont get time nowā€¦

Originally posted by: tgota92

Barlas and Apana are the best thing about the show, hands down šŸ˜ Not ready to part ways with them šŸ’”

But all this fear and Mohabbat ki taakat talk has me thinking maybe they will make it? Letā€™s see

But that Mohabbat ki taaqat & Apana's fear can also mean that she would lose Barlas??? Would really feel bad when that happens.. Bcz any how Zamda just wants to kill them all so...

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Acc to next ep trailer zamda really did badal dirtyā€¦like now i think badal was the most useless character in seriesā€¦i guess heā€™ gonna get locked in house and later zamdaā€™ll help him to escape, heā€™ll get time to kill barlas and ultimately channar would shoot himā€¦and blame will go on barera leading her death tooā€¦i guess theyā€™ll go this way acc to trailers and ostā€¦i am sad that they stressed this till ramzam iā€™ll probably wont get time nowā€¦

If she really does Badal dirty to prove she is loyal to Channar, I don't think I will be okay with it. If it's planned with Badal then fine but otherwise no. He is the last male member of her family and if he is caught, it will be the end of this. Because even if she has a plan, that can obviously go wrong. What if they just kill Badal without torturing. Very risky. I don't agree.

Also I do not think Badal is useless bcz he is all alone. It's really difficult for him when they are looking for him every where. They know he is alive. He has no supporters. One supporter he has, but he needs to be very careful bcz his gaaon is also at risk. Zamda had an advantage bcz they think Women aren't capable of doing anything

But that Mohabbat ki taaqat & Apana's fear can also mean that she would lose Barlas??? Would really feel bad when that happens.. Bcz any how Zamda just wants to kill them all so...

I was so invested in Zamdas Khaie but now Iā€™ve lost all interest thanks to the dragging. Now she just annoys me with her glaring and blank stares šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Durre is not doing good here. Or maybe now the editing and slow motions are making her performance look worse.

I enjoy Gul Wareenā€™s scenes more at this point. At least that actor has some life and energy in the role.

as for Barlas and Apana idk man I feel they keep bringing up Barlas is gonna die, heā€™s gonna die, heā€™s gonna dieā€¦ that me just might not? Besides he was ready to get killed but was forgiven instead - so maybe he will be spared. Canā€™t tell

Originally posted by: tgota92

I was so invested in Zamdas Khaie but now Iā€™ve lost all interest thanks to the dragging. Now she just annoys me with her glaring and blank stares šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Durre is not doing good here. Or maybe now the editing and slow motions are making her performance look worse.

I enjoy Gul Wareenā€™s scenes more at this point. At least that actor has some life and energy in the role.

as for Barlas and Apana idk man I feel they keep bringing up Barlas is gonna die, heā€™s gonna die, heā€™s gonna dieā€¦ that me just might not? Besides he was ready to get killed but was forgiven instead - so maybe he will be spared. Canā€™t tell

It's not editing. Dure is the worst among all the actors in this. She is doing that kind of acting since they bring her into that house. To show her vengeful thoughts and to show how troubled and disgusted she is, she just glares like crazy. Inko lagta hai aankhein phad phaadke batana is called showing gussa.. Faisal Qureshi does the same in his sad/angry scenes. I don't like it at all.

Yes. Barlas's thing has this suspense of when he is gonna die. I guess I will be okay if he doesn't die and releases and I decides to bring a change like he promised Apana. I know why Suja chose Barlas's character bcz it has scope to perform and good that he followed up with the team and insisted in doing this role instead of Pamir. Pamir was just a guest appearance..

Watched tonight's episode. Again nothing happened. Only scene I liked was of Barlas and Apana..

Watched tonight's episode. Again nothing happened. Only scene I liked was of Barlas and Apana..

That tight wali hug was the best šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹

Iā€™m not prepared to see them die šŸ˜­

God. I hated Zamda in the Bakhtawar scene today. The way she was like lol itā€™s good sheā€™s gone mad at least the pain isnā€™t there. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. Just because someone has gone mad with grief doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t feel it. She was too aloof and dead there and I was like god, give her one moment of self reflection guys. To see a woman whoā€™s lost her son and then her husband by your hands should evoke SOME feeling in you. ANYTHING. But no. If she was a born killer I would buy it. But sheā€™s not? Sheā€™s an educated, civilised girl whoā€™s on the path of revenge. So her level of detachment is something I donā€™t care for - itā€™s a bit unrealistic for me. And makes her less likeable.

and then wellā€¦ thereā€™s Durreā€™s SAME expression for the last ten episodes šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

So yes sure. Give me all the Barlas Apana scenes before this sociopath kills them šŸ˜‚