Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Guess I am bloodthirsty but I am glad to finally see khaie#4. Some momentum in the story finally.

I don't feel bad for Badshah Khan because he was wanting death after Pamir's murder. He was stuck in a family where he has to forgive and go along with whatever nonsense they are doing. He wanted to die in some ways which is why he wasn't afraid of either Badal Khan or muscle man.

Here is the thing -- he may not have been part of the events that led to the death and looting of muscle man's family but he has benefitted. He continues to live there and thinks the actions of his brother and father are appropriate. He takes pride that his father is a lion. smiley44This is a bloodthirsty clan.

The only reason he forgave Barlas khan is because it is his own blood. Would he do the same if it was another family? NO. Barlas would have dead long ago if he was some random villager or someone else's son.

As Badal Khan said, a whole village has been terrorized by this family and they don't have any qualms about hurting unrelated people.

The only way for this family to realize the injustice of their actions is when they face it themselves. Otherwise, they think looting, hurting and murdering people is acceptable. For that reason, I am glad to see Badshah Khan die.

Did I think hand cutting was necessary? No. But I also understood why muscle man did it. He felt terrorized, humiliated and destroyed for a piece of land. He wanted them to feel the pain that he did.

Muscle man is right -- evil old man will never realize how someone else felt unless he cries himself. The family had to be shown how awful their actions were and they would never look at their own actions unless they themselves got hurt. The point of this drama is you sow what you reap - khaie.

Badshah was wanting death of Pamir's murderer

But isn't it something zamda ,Badal and muscle man are doing ???

He forgave his own nephew but how many can do that

Would chanar khan have done that ?

Dorab khan is vile he did not take stand for his niece

The thing is even I want Zamda to kill chanar and Dorab ruthlessly and I don't mind her killing Gulab or Balras either because even if Balras was making faces he was always there ,he killed his own brother

I will stop here bcoz i myself am feeling its like taking dorab's side i just felt bad for Badshah and the kid (maybe)

But its just that eventually they should show some conclusion and not khaie as solution

Otherwise it's just a thing of pov had they shown Zamda's grandfather doing khaie first then we would have cheered for Zamda's family murder (barring the kidnap of Zamda obv)

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 7 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

They have ruined this show with the insufferable flashbacks. Geo ko achha kuchh hazam nahi hota. smiley35

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Everyone in that family needs to die. They are simply vile people.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They have ruined this show with the insufferable flashbacks. Geo ko achha kuchh hazam nahi hota. smiley35

Better name this drama khaie flashbacks 🀣🀣

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Badshah was wanting death of Pamir's murderer

But isn't it something zamda ,Badal and muscle man are doing ???

He forgave his own nephew but how many can do that

Would chanar khan have done that ?

Dorab khan is vile he did not take stand for his niece

The thing is even I want Zamda to kill chanar and Dorab ruthlessly and I don't mind her killing Gulab or Balras either because even if Balras was making faces he was always there ,he killed his own brother

I will stop here bcoz i myself am feeling its like taking dorab's side i just felt bad for Badshah and the kid (maybe)

But its just that eventually they should show some conclusion and not khaie as solution

Otherwise it's just a thing of pov had they shown Zamda's grandfather doing khaie first then we would have cheered for Zamda's family murder (barring the kidnap of Zamda obv)

In Namak Haram drama, the FL asks this religious lady teacher why she is suffering and the teacher answers that sometimes it isn't what we have done but rather what others around us have done. The meaning is quite clear -- sometimes we pay for the sins committed by our parents or other loved ones and we suffer even if we haven't done anything. We suffer as an unit.

Keeping aside our different views on Badshah Khan, we can agree that he essentially paid for the crimes committed by evil old man.

The theme of the drama is you reap what you sow. So tyranny will only result in death and mayhem. Those who think they are so arrogant and above all law will eventually find themselves facing those same consequences. That feels very satisfying to watch. So I am all for the house burning down.

Now you ask the question whether khaie is the solution and what is the conclusion to this cycle of violence? -- interesting questions and we will have to see how the drama answers this in the ending.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

They have ruined this show so badly. Nothing happened in today's epi except flashbacks smiley11

Guess the only good thing left in the show is Barlas βœŒοΈπŸ’• Love his arc ! And what an actor - Shuja is gonna go a long way, I’m sure πŸ‘Œ

Rest is just flashbacks πŸ˜‚

Zamda is now a supporting role who is working on pure dumb luck πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Bareera is as thick as ever. And Channar is all bark and no bite 🀣 RIP plot. HELLO loose ends and disjointed story line.

They are serving with Barlas and Apana, which I appreciate. One tender hug and conversation today and another one tomorrow 😍✌️ Every time I mentally prepare myself for Barlas’s death, they show me more cute tender moments πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€© WHAT IS A SIMPLE GIRL TO DO

1169266 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3nTPGZo82b/?hl=en

Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 7 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I'm glad you posted the fun facts about Osama Tahir I thought his character will be short