Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

badal annoys me to no end .. all talk and hot headedness and no actual results .. he will eff things up for Zamda along with his body builder side kick ..

But I think I understand Badal's situation. It's quite difficult to be in his situation. Body builder is good but he did one stupidity of speaking to Badal publicly on phone. I think he will die next. Badal will be all alone then. His other friend who is in that village also cannot help him much bcz he is at risk

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

They've completely ruined the show with all the dragging...they played the OST twice constantly showing flashbacks of Zamda's family( I've seen it so many times that at this point I am glad Channar Khan murdered her entire family otherwise I'd have to see them more)

Secondly, wasn't the family supposed to keep an eye on Zamdaa? The entire family is happily having an outdoor barbeque while she's inside staring daggers at them!! How come nobody noticed?!

Todays episode was SO SO GOOD OMG

Barlas and Apana ❤️👌 They were “double” cute tonight. Wish Shuja and Mahnur would do another show where their love story isn’t doomed. They have amazing chemistry 🔥

Barlas and Bakhtawar made me cry today. Omg. What a scene 😭

I loved Zamda’s flashbacks about her wedding. It keeps reminding you how difficult it is for her to see her enemy’s happiness and how everything was taken away from her - so her reality needs to be at the forefront too which I liked today. We needed these reminders because I was feeling a bit too happy about Barlas and Apana lol.

Ugh Badshah 🫡 What a forgiving man. The way he looked at his wife during the wedding and how he begged her to forgive Barlas. My heart breaks for him. And then him seeing Pamir again. Everything about this husband and wife breaks my heart. I love them. Saints, at this point to be honest 😢

So I’m kind of pissed Badshah is the one to go. Zamda really is saving the real evil ones for last. Now Bakhtawar will go crazy for sure. Poor woman has been through so much.

Haha yeah I assumed she might have gone up for a bathroom break or something lol. But I’ll put aside logic for a bit because the visual was amazing. Of her looking on as her plans fail and them in their happy content circle - with even Badshah and Bakhtawar having forgiven Barlas. So I liked the direction and visual it presented. I wanted to feel her hate and anger at this, which it achieved 👌

If they kill Badshah tomorrow i am gonna feel sad for the family…

I don't know but I felt bad when they killed Badshah khan..

Also why the hell did that man had to write a letter now. Could have done this when only Duraab is left... Now he is going to die a brutal death which I don't like 😫

Also in yesterday's episode, why was Zamda glaring at them from afar. So stupid that only she was not on that table, there was not even an empty chair. I mean even Barera was there..

I liked Apana and Barlas's wedding night scene. It done so nicely

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not 1 percent sympathy for Chanar and Dorab but

I did not like how they killed Badshah and celebrated his death

He was a nice person lost his son,forgave the murderer ,asked his wife to forgive Balras not because he is nephew but because he would be burdened with guilt 😢

He was the soft hearted one ,was not present during the atrocities done to jandol's father or zamda's family so can't say he was evil like his father or brother

The one time he supported khaie was clearly shown to be the result of doubt that Darwez khan would take the revenge of his father's death who started the khaie so can't blame him for doubting Darwez since he did not see Darwez forgiving his father's death and ending enimity

I felt bad for his murder ,I wanted to see chanar and Dorab suffering but Badshah was not bad imo

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guess I am bloodthirsty but I am glad to finally see khaie#4. Some momentum in the story finally.

I don't feel bad for Badshah Khan because he was wanting death after Pamir's murder. He was stuck in a family where he has to forgive and go along with whatever nonsense they are doing. He wanted to die in some ways which is why he wasn't afraid of either Badal Khan or muscle man.

Here is the thing -- he may not have been part of the events that led to the death and looting of muscle man's family but he has benefitted. He continues to live there and thinks the actions of his brother and father are appropriate. He takes pride that his father is a lion. smiley44This is a bloodthirsty clan.

The only reason he forgave Barlas khan is because it is his own blood. Would he do the same if it was another family? NO. Barlas would have dead long ago if he was some random villager or someone else's son.

As Badal Khan said, a whole village has been terrorized by this family and they don't have any qualms about hurting unrelated people.

The only way for this family to realize the injustice of their actions is when they face it themselves. Otherwise, they think looting, hurting and murdering people is acceptable. For that reason, I am glad to see Badshah Khan die.

Did I think hand cutting was necessary? No. But I also understood why muscle man did it. He felt terrorized, humiliated and destroyed for a piece of land. He wanted them to feel the pain that he did.

Muscle man is right -- evil old man will never realize how someone else felt unless he cries himself. The family had to be shown how awful their actions were and they would never look at their own actions unless they themselves got hurt. The point of this drama is you sow what you reap - khaie.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Guess I am bloodthirsty but I am glad to finally see khaie#4. Some momentum in the story finally.

I don't feel bad for Badshah Khan because he was wanting death after Pamir's murder. He was stuck in a family where he has to forgive and go along with whatever nonsense they are doing. He wanted to die in some ways which is why he wasn't afraid of either Badal Khan or muscle man.

Here is the thing -- he may not have been part of the events that led to the death and looting of muscle man's family but he has benefitted. He continues to live there and thinks the actions of his brother and father are appropriate. He takes pride that his father is a lion. smiley44This is a bloodthirsty clan.

The only reason he forgave Barlas khan is because it is his own blood. Would he do the same if it was another family? NO. Barlas would have dead long ago if he was some random villager or someone else's son.

As Badal Khan said, a whole village has been terrorized by this family and they don't have any qualms about hurting unrelated people.

The only way for this family to realize the injustice of their actions is when they face it themselves. Otherwise, they think looting, hurting and murdering people is acceptable. For that reason, I am glad to see Badshah Khan die.

Did I think hand cutting was necessary? No. But I also understood why muscle man did it. He felt terrorized, humiliated and destroyed for a piece of land. He wanted them to feel the pain that he did.

Muscle man is right -- evil old man will never realize how someone else felt unless he cries himself. The family had to be shown how awful their actions were and they would never look at their own actions unless they themselves got hurt. The point of this drama is you sow what you reap - khaie.

yep, Badshah Khan and Pamir and other male members were enablers of tyranny .. they were like meh whatever to Zamda (they knew their family slaughtered hers and she was kidnapped and most likely being raped every day by her husband)..they showed zero concern for her and were too busy getting all the benefits of being a part of this family until the family turned on them.. sorry things didn't go Badshah Khan's way but that doesn't make him "kind hearted"..

i am also sick of so called love story of Barlas and Apana, its like they know a big portion of the drama watchers live vicariously through these love stories etc and are adding these scenes for them..i don't buy their "love" and i need him to die.. burn that house to the ground

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 7 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

yep, Badshah Khan and Pamir and other male members were enablers of tyranny .. they were like meh whatever to Zamda (they knew their family slaughtered hers and she was kidnapped and most likely being raped every day by her husband)..they showed zero concern for her and were too busy getting all the benefits of being a part of this family until the family turned on them.. sorry things didn't go Badshah Khan's way but that doesn't make him "kind hearted"..

i am also sick of so called love story of Barlas and Apana, its like they know a big portion of the drama watchers live vicariously through these love stories etc and are adding these scenes for them..i don't buy their "love" and i need him to die.. burn that house to the ground

same; I find their love story really annoying. Every time Aparna opens her mouth and Barlas puppy looks -- ugh! smiley44To be honest, I think their love story is more about lust than anything else. These two had years to run off or make a move or do something if their so called love is true.

Instead, they knocked off the guy who was an obstacle to their love story and we are supposed to celebrate this as a love story??? smiley44smiley44smiley44

I guess we should be glad that they didn't treat the audience like idiots and have Zamda develop feelings for Chanar Khan. For that alone, I tolerate this idiotic love story between Aparna and Barlas even though I find them annoying.

I want this house to burn to ground as well. Please let Barlas be khaie#5.

Edited by mango.falooda - 7 months ago