Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

*No spoilers*

Berera's story is so heartbreaking!!!Gul Wareen is no less than any of the men when it comes to being evil!! She is one Khaie I wouldn't mind happening!

OMG! The way they treated Barera is so cruel & Gulwareen is so evil. She killed Barera's unborn child, now all her children will die.. Zamda should kill Gulwareen as well please 😡

But Barera found the mobile. I don't want her to go against Zamda that to for these cruel people.. I can't even imagine how Durab could treat his own niece like that..

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

OMG! The way they treated Barera is so cruel & Gulwareen is so evil. She killed Barera's unborn child, now all her children will die.. Zamda should kill Gulwareen as well please 😡

But Barera found the mobile. I don't want her to go against Zamda that to for these cruel people.. I can't even imagine how Durab could treat his own niece like that..

In the initial promos there is this scene of FQ standing in between while two coffins are being lifted...what if they are of Berera and Gul Wareen? Maybe Zamdaa kills Barera and pins it on Gul Wareen or if Zamdaa does get pregnant she can always kill her own child and pin it on Gul Wareen...this time Chanar will believe her bcoz of Barera's case...

But seriously kudos to Zamdaa, she doesn't need Badal or any weapon to kill these people off...her brains are enough. She's asking Chanar to get Barlas and Apana married to change the mahaul of the house and Chanar actually goes and talks to Duraab in front of Badshah Khan!!

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

In the initial promos there is this scene of FQ standing in between while two coffins are being lifted...what if they are of Berera and Gul Wareen? Maybe Zamdaa kills Barera and pins it on Gul Wareen or if Zamdaa does get pregnant she can always kill her own child and pin it on Gul Wareen...this time Chanar will believe her bcoz of Barera's case...

But seriously kudos to Zamdaa, she doesn't need Badal or any weapon to kill these people off...her brains are enough. She's asking Chanar to get Barlas and Apana married to change the mahaul of the house and Chanar actually goes and talks to Duraab in front of Badshah Khan!!

@bold when did this happen? Is it in the promo?

I don't want Barera to die. But yes if she tries to expose Zamda then she can die. But no torture for Barera please. A person who lived whole life as someone inferior and in fear, it's difficult for such person to stand up for the right thing suddenly.

Gulwareen should die please.

BurakZeynep thumbnail

I don't want Barera to die. But yes if she tries to expose Zamda then she can die. But no torture for Barera please. A person who lived whole life as someone inferior and in fear, it's difficult for such person to stand up for the right thing suddenly.

Episode 20 promo...but Barera's past does go on to show that women are indeed Chanar Khan's weakness... previously it was Gul Wareen who could manipulate him into believing that Barera killed her own child and made him go against her

Now it is Zamdaa convincing him to initiate Barlas-Apana's wedding and thus destroy whatever little progress he made with Badshah Khan.

Edited by BurakZeynep - 8 months ago

sadly there’s a still in ost or trailer showing barera shot…

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Do you think Chanar is the type of person to live alone? smiley36 He will "fall in love" and keep getting married even when he is super old. He comes across as quite a lecher.

Matlab isney kabhi bazz nhi ana 😂

Gave in and binge watched all of this ! SO SO GOOD OMG

I’m so happy Barlas will at least get married before he’s gonna die lol. Maybe Apana gets preggers 😢 In any case these two are cute af and I can’t wrap my head around how this soft love sick puppy is Channar and Gul Wareens son 😂 and he’s going to beg Bakhtawar next too and I think she will forgive him.

And omg Bareera ! How gullible are you, woman?! Seriously?

Bareraaaa what did you do 🤦 She should have just kept quiet. Now there's a high chance of Zamda framing Barera. I don't want Barera to have a bad ending please..

Looks like that body builder friend will die too 😫😫 No please. His father died because of Duraab. He should be able to see all of them die 😫

Barlas and Apana are too cute. Do you think the wedding will take place or Barlas will die on wedding. I think next should be Badshah khan though..

I know Barlas will eventually die too but please they should not kill that little boy. He is so young. He can end the circle please..

Edited by arfanazneen - 8 months ago