Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think zamda will fulfill her revenge and wipes out the whole family of chanaar khan except him..I think she would kill herself too to end his successors..

Death will be an easy way out to a person like him..He will have to live alone all his life after losing his family, his children and no one to take care of him.. That would be the befitting punishment..

Do you think Chanar is the type of person to live alone? smiley36 He will "fall in love" and keep getting married even when he is super old. He comes across as quite a lecher.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

the OST has a very small brief scene of her being tied up. we don't know if it is the past or the present. we also know that she has been ostracized and does not seem knit into the family. she said she was barren but it also seems there may be other reasons. badhera once said that she understands zamdaa because she can recognize someone in pain because she too is in pain. in the last episode, zamdaa says that she does not know badhera's story and badhera says she will tell one day.

FQ has mentioned in his interview Barera is disliked not(just) bcoz she is barren but there is more to it , which will be disclosed

Also when he was asked why his character is not doubting zamda ,he said maybe in his family there has been someone with similar back story who did nothing about it hence it's normal for them

This seemed like a hint

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

FQ has mentioned in his interview Barera is disliked not(just) bcoz she is barren but there is more to it , which will be disclosed

Also when he was asked why his character is not doubting zamda ,he said maybe in his family there has been someone with similar back story who did nothing about it hence it's normal for them

This seemed like a hint

But then why is Barera 'disliked' for it...while Zamdaa was treated just like any other lady in the household...idk why I have a strange feeling that if Barera has a similar back story then she may covertly support Zamdaa for doing something she couldn't do

I was actually wondering why she hasn't done that. I watch a lot of crime docs and poison is actually known by detectives as more of a women's choice of murder.

Exactly. She even met Badal at the dargah. She could have easily killed them all. Because the women of that house cook anyway. Also she can mix that.

Eeeks! Ye kya dekhliya Maine. Acha hua mai andhi hun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Someone said the same thing except that the last person living would be Duraab which makes sense because being the head of the family the onus is more on him than chanaar because without Duraab's consent Chanaar would've never done all this

Yes. I said this. It should be Duraab living in the end. See how he reacted when Gulaab was killed. He should see his sons dying. If he is the survivor, he can't really have any offspring unless he really does take some wife in this age. He should just die of dukh dard of seeing his whole nasl wiped off..

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

I am all OK with the murder of 8 male of the family because even if not involved directly they were all ok with that 😑

Just killing the kid is not ok for me because that will make zamda no different from doraab ,he was also taking revenge of the actions of Zamda's grandfather

Yes. I don't want her to kill that child please.. apart from that child she can kill everyone which I think she will.

This circle has to end somewhere. Isn't it? So may be she should raise that kid and they should show some progression

Do you think Chanar is the type of person to live alone? smiley36 He will "fall in love" and keep getting married even when he is super old. He comes across as quite a lecher.

you keep him alive and even if he has no limbs he will somehow manage to impregnate someone, Zamda can’t take a risk like that lol

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 8 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Someone said the same thing except that the last person living would be Duraab which makes sense because being the head of the family the onus is more on him than chanaar because without Duraab's consent Chanaar would've never done all this

Oh yes, that's possible too... Infact, that's the apt ending, after all, he is the root cause of everything that's happening..

1265365 thumbnail

That's true πŸ˜‚