Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Zamda should not kill Ejaj the little boy

They should show a strong positive msg that he survives but won't be on the path of violence like his family (after growing up)

He won't go for Khaie (in case zamda badal survive)

Maybe i am the only one then who wants a macabre end smiley19smiley19smiley19

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

No i want it too.. no one is actually innocent male in Chanar's family, either they are as sadistic and evil or they are passive enablers.. kill them all...

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

No i want it too.. no one is actually innocent male in Chanar's family, either they are as sadistic and evil or they are passive enablers.. kill them all...

i toh also want zamda to khaie herself in the end because she is carrying the last of channar khan's nasl. that's the level of gruesome i am wanting for this show.

i toh also want zamda to khaie herself in the end because she is carrying the last of channar khan's nasl. that's the level of gruesome i am wanting for this show.

YES! or even walks out of abortion clinic with a sneer.. and Chanar Khan's lineage ends but an enemy survives to possibly have more kids later..

1265365 thumbnail

I think zamda will fulfill her revenge and wipes out the whole family of chanaar khan except him..I think she would kill herself too to end his successors..

Death will be an easy way out to a person like him..He will have to live alone all his life after losing his family, his children and no one to take care of him.. That would be the befitting punishment..

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think zamda will fulfill her revenge and wipes out the whole family of chanaar khan except him..I think she would kill herself too to end his successors..

Death will be an easy way out to a person like him..He will have to live alone all his life after losing his family, his children and no one to take care of him.. That would be the befitting punishment..

Someone said the same thing except that the last person living would be Duraab which makes sense because being the head of the family the onus is more on him than chanaar because without Duraab's consent Chanaar would've never done all this

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am all OK with the murder of 8 male of the family because even if not involved directly they were all ok with that 😡

Just killing the kid is not ok for me because that will make zamda no different from doraab ,he was also taking revenge of the actions of Zamda's grandfather

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have they hinted at it in the show so far?

the OST has a very small brief scene of her being tied up. we don't know if it is the past or the present. we also know that she has been ostracized and does not seem knit into the family. she said she was barren but it also seems there may be other reasons. badhera once said that she understands zamdaa because she can recognize someone in pain because she too is in pain. in the last episode, zamdaa says that she does not know badhera's story and badhera says she will tell one day.