Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Zamda should not kill Ejaj the little boy

They should show a strong positive msg that he survives but won't be on the path of violence like his family (after growing up)

He won't go for Khaie (in case zamda badal survive)

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Durre is pretty and I want to like her but everybody is out acting her in this drama. She has no excuse because her character has so much margin to perform and show entire range of emotion but she’s not rising to the occasion. I can’t help but keep thinking about how Zamda would be in the hands of a stronger actress of which there are so many choices.

Out of the ensemble cast of khaie I can remember every actor shining at some point till now

Balras,Channar,Gulwareen,Barera ,Badshah,Badal ,Bakhtawar etc and most importantly the best actor for me i.e Dorab khan

The way he was sitting in the car yesterday out fear and the dance when Zamda's father notices him in the wedding ceremony,all his scenes are too good

Even Saba Faisal and Noor ul hassan shined in whatever screenspace they got

But I agree even after having the most imp role Durre has not done any spl remarkable scene

She looks avg only

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

True. Though she isn't bad. But definitely not good. To show her hatred and kind of that vengeful expression she just glares very hard to look dangerous. Everyone else having Afghani accent doesn't help either. She just has normal accent. But I was wondering even if she was raised abroad, she grew up with her parents who have Afghani dialect and accent. Her dialect should have had little Afghani touch..

I don’t think it’s dialect, she’s not that expressive or you can tell she hasn’t studied her character in depth. Maybe the problem is she was shooting IM at the same time. She should have put all her focus on one project because she is a weak performer. Between the two she has more to do in Khaie.

Edited by badshah_begum - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

I don’t think it’s dialect, she’s not that expressive or you can tell she hasn’t studied her character in depth. Maybe the problem is she was shooting IM at the same time. She should have put all her focus on one project because she is a weak performer. Between the two she has more to do in Khaie.

No no. I am not saying it's dialect. I am just saying dialect adds to her weak performance bcz others have so much to perform and have different dialect which they are really doing well. She has normal language and usme bhi she is just okayish

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

They should show a strong positive msg that he survives but won't be on the path of violence like his family (after growing up)

Yes please

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

i say burn that haveli with most people in it then walk away with a smirk

She should have asked Badal to send some poison and she should have mixed that in their food & baat khatam.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

She should have asked Badal to send some poison and she should have mixed that in their food & baat khatam.

I was actually wondering why she hasn't done that. I watch a lot of crime docs and poison is actually known by detectives as more of a women's choice of murder.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I started to laugh when Chanar cried that his family was doubting Zamdaa. Does he really think that she loves him back? Does he really think that she is some robot who would have forgotten about the murders of her entire family?? ....

But if this was something similar that happened to Badhera, it would make more sense why this entire family was loony enough to think Zamdaa has accepted them and forgotten about the past.

He is such a narcissist and so delusional! It's so funny!! That whole air he puts on when he says that he'll have to put his love for her aside and doubt her!!!😂😂😂 In the first episode he told Gul Wareen "Hum tumko Jeet kar laya tha" so maybe he had previously killed to marry Gul Wareen (I don't know whether he killed her family member/some other suitor) and she now rules over his household...maybe that's why he thought Zamda would be the same

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I started to laugh when Chanar cried that his family was doubting Zamdaa. Does he really think that she loves him back? Does he really think that she is some robot who would have forgotten about the murders of her entire family?? ....

But if this was something similar that happened to Badhera, it would make more sense why this entire family was loony enough to think Zamdaa has accepted them and forgotten about the past.

Have they hinted at it in the show so far?