Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

@bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Muscles man

Yes I agree with you that they might have wanted Gulab to feel the terror but don't you think it was a risk? Especially when he saw Zamda speaking?

About the power hierarchy, I understand Gulab has no power but I feel his actions were a little stupid. He calls his father and when his guard receives, he should have immediately understood that there's nothing wrong. Zamda asked him to save his father right?

Also shouldn't he call Channar's guards as well if he is worried about him? Also he should have just locked Zamda first. I felt it was little stupid

This can happen in organizations as well as corporate companies and usually this flaw only comes to light when a disaster happens. So I will give you an example we studied in uni - a certain company went bankrupt and management was shocked. The reason was they had a culture where CEO and the top team refused to hear anything bad. What would happen is the middle managers were terrified to report anything. Those on the bottom, the juniors kept saying the company was expanding too much and were reporting all the problems. However, the middle managers couldn't say anything at all. So the company ran out of cash and went bankrupt.

Similarly, we have this family where the power is consolidated with Chanar and evil old man. What happened to Sajid Khan when he revealed that he saw Barlas kill Pamir -- was he appreciated? No, he got killed. That would be a lesson to any guard or employee of this family. The lesson was very clear -- don't get involved, keep your mouth shut and don't do anything unless they ask.

Also, if you notice, the guards are afraid to approach without being called. The guard who initially took the call from Gulab is not able to interrupt evil old man. Instead, he is dismissed. Unless he wanted to be shot, he wasn't going to insist evil old man take the call. So, that is why Gulab had to go out himself. The culture of this family is messed up.

But there is a lesson to families -- if you are not willing to open up and create a home where there is open discussion, you are going to be startled when the storms hit. Lot of parents will say in shock, "we never saw it coming" but everyone around them will be like, "please it was obvious there were problems going on for years!" So, yes, Gulab's actions seem a bit strange because the writer hasn't spelled it out but if we think about the messed up world they are living in, you can see why he acted that way.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Yes I agree with you that they might have wanted Gulab to feel the terror but don't you think it was a risk? Especially when he saw Zamda speaking?

About the power hierarchy, I understand Gulab has no power but I feel his actions were a little stupid. He calls his father and when his guard receives, he should have immediately understood that there's nothing wrong. Zamda asked him to save his father right?

Also shouldn't he call Channar's guards as well if he is worried about him? Also he should have just locked Zamda first. I felt it was little stupid

Forgot about your other question -- I didn't think it was risk because mountain roads have very sharp curves and so the jeep would have driven off rather quickly. Gulab wouldn't had time to untie the knots.

But I was surprised why they did it. I initially thought they might have chosen this route because they wanted to appear like an accident. But then Badal actually took the call and taunted Chanar. So, I then concluded that maybe it was just revenge. I wish the writer included a few more scenes where we would have understood how and why they chose this kind of tactic.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Badhera has a similar story as Zamda

Hence she won't disclose Zamda's phone thing to Dorab

In the ost she is chained in the jail in their home

I think it's flashback

She is also brought by force I think

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

I think it's flashback

I think Zamdaa traps her and uses her as a scapegoat to appear innocent

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think he would have dared do that because she is after all Channar's wife and his bhabi by relation, that's why he was so frantically calling Channar. Besides, at that time he was more concerned about Duraab who was 'in danger' and without guards, he thought he'll have time to deal with Zamdaa later...having no idea that he was the target. Also the order of the hierarchy is to protect the top dog i.e. Channar and Duraab.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

I think it's flashback

I started to laugh when Chanar cried that his family was doubting Zamdaa. Does he really think that she loves him back? Does he really think that she is some robot who would have forgotten about the murders of her entire family?? ....

But if this was something similar that happened to Badhera, it would make more sense why this entire family was loony enough to think Zamdaa has accepted them and forgotten about the past.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

I think Zamdaa traps her and uses her as a scapegoat to appear innocent

ooooh, that would be one level up on smartness!

Zamdaa does really play it quite cool even when Chanar is snarling in her face that he will kill her himself and she does not even bat an eye when she tells him that obviously everyone will suspect her. So it will be interesting to see what techniques she uses to stay in the house and look like she is innocent.

I was wondering what role Pamir's mother is going to play and whether she will do somethings that Zamdaa will take advantage of.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Durre is pretty and I want to like her but everybody is out acting her in this drama. She has no excuse because her character has so much margin to perform and show entire range of emotion but she’s not rising to the occasion. I can’t help but keep thinking about how Zamda would be in the hands of a stronger actress of which there are so many choices.

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Durre is pretty and I want to like her but everybody is out acting her in this drama. She has no excuse because her character has so much margin to perform and show entire range of emotion but she’s not rising to the occasion. I can’t help but keep thinking about how Zamda would be in the hands of a stronger actress of which there are so many choices.

True. Though she isn't bad. But definitely not good. To show her hatred and kind of that vengeful expression she just glares very hard to look dangerous. Everyone else having Afghani accent doesn't help either. She just has normal accent. But I was wondering even if she was raised abroad, she grew up with her parents who have Afghani dialect and accent. Her dialect should have had little Afghani touch..

Watched the episode. So funny that Channar's mind doesn't even go towards Zamda being vengeful. He proceeds to ask why will she do? How stupid. I think later on he deliberately tells her all of those things.

Waise, criminal mentality never fails to amaze me. They'll kill whoever they want but if the victim fights back they are offended that how dare anyone take any revenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Next should be Badshah Khan.

But is Zamda really going to kill that little boy as well? πŸ˜”πŸ˜”