Khaie (GEO) - Durr e Fishan, Faysal Qureshi, Shuja Asad - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Tonight's episode was good. I was so scared that what if Gulab survives. I was like why did they not shoot him instead of taking that risk.

Also how stupid of Gulab to just run away after seeing Zamda with that phone

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Tonight's episode was good. I was so scared that what if Gulab survives. I was like why did they not shoot him instead of taking that risk.

The last episode when Zamda sneakily walked out with the phone, i thought she did that on purpose .. it just looked very comical.. like she could have just normally walked out looking confused and wandery and Gulab Khan may not have suspected..

(i haven't watched the latest episode)

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

As long as the final showdown is between Channar Khan vs Zamda with Channar dying at Zamda's hands I don't mind

personally the show will be more exciting if they offed Channar Khan unexpectedly very soon.. without wasting 2 episodes preluding to it like they seem to do..

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

The last episode when Zamda sneakily walked out with the phone, i thought she did that on purpose .. it just looked very comical.. like she could have just normally walked out looking confused and wandery and Gulab Khan may not have suspected..

(i haven't watched the latest episode)

Yes, even I thought she did it deliberately but it wasn't the case. Why did she just not talk in her bathroom like she always does 🤷 Very stupid. Imagine what they could do to her if she's caught

personally the show will be more exciting if they offed Channar Khan unexpectedly very soon.. without wasting 2 episodes preluding to it like they seem to do..

I also think it should be both Badal & Zamda killing Channar..

Also next target should be Badshah Khan. Also they should kill Channar in front of his father..

Yes, even I thought she did it deliberately but it wasn't the case. Why did she just not talk in her bathroom like she always does 🤷 Very stupid. Imagine what they could do to her if she's caught

why don't they text you know those disappearing texts that disappears after reading.. or delete all messages after reading.. way safer

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 8 months ago

why don't they text you know those disappearing texts that disappears after reading.. or delete all messages after reading.. way safer

Exactly. Also she is a smart woman who lived abroad (maybe some western country) and she is so stupid. In tonight's episode she gets a text from Badal and it actually rings. I thought, does she not put that on silent 🤷

Exactly. Also she is a smart woman who lived abroad (maybe some western country) and she is so stupid. In tonight's episode she gets a text from Badal and it actually rings. I thought, does she not put that on silent 🤷

a lot of times technology affects thriller and horror genre enjoyments, because people just can't use technology correctly..

also desi domestic drama shows, a lot of times i think why cna't they record these convos ... or check social media to look for lost relatives/lovers or ring people when you need to communicate or text..or block people you dont wanna talk to.. put your effin phone on silent etc etc etc

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 8 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even I was surprised that they didn't shoot him and instead let gravity take over.

I think if he had been killed immediately, it would have been more painless but they wanted Gulab to feel the terror and anguish of being helpless and not being able to control what happens to you.

Both Badal and muscles man have felt the injustice more because they couldn't act out immediately when their loved ones got hurt. So they want Chanar Khan and evil man to feel that same pain.

Gulab running away -- I found it interesting and speaks volumes about how this family has operated. Basically chanar and his father always called the shots and they are super volatile. So much so that no one can take any decision without consulting these two. You can't even order the guard to do something without a nod from these two. Since they had such a top down culture, Gulab was forced to seek input from either chanar or evil old man in order to make a decision. He has never made independent decisions and has never been given the freedom to do it either.

I also found it interesting that both chanar and evil old man don't pick up the calls. Evil old man is too busy threatening some official that he dismisses a call from Gulab. It is only when Chanar calls, he agrees to take the call from the guard. So Gulab had no voice or importance into how things were run.

Despite chanar's paranoia that there are enemies everywhere, he is also super arrogant and thinks no one can do anything to this family. So he leaves his phone in the car because he is too busy threatening Shanwar Khan.

Note that Gulab does not call Barlas or any of the other guards -- because this is not how this family works. Any issue can only be sorted by chanar or evil old man and that is how they consolidated their power.

After Gulab dies, evil old man is reminded how Gulab was so unhappy that the number of enemies keep increasing due to Chanar's volatility. I loved the final scene with the tribesmen of Shanawar Khan very quietly telling the family that they want Shanawar Khan back and there has been no enmity so far.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Even I was surprised that they didn't shoot him and instead let gravity take over.

I think if he had been killed immediately, it would have been more painless but they wanted Gulab to feel the terror and anguish of being helpless and not being able to control what happens to you.

Both Badal and muscles man have felt the injustice more because they couldn't act out immediately when their loved ones got hurt. So they want Chanar Khan and evil man to feel that same pain.

Gulab running away -- I found it interesting and speaks volumes about how this family has operated. Basically chanar and his father always called the shots and they are super volatile. So much so that no one can take any decision without consulting these two. You can't even order the guard to do something without a nod from these two. Since they had such a top down culture, Gulab was forced to seek input from either chanar or evil old man in order to make a decision. He has never made independent decisions and has never been given the freedom to do it either.

I also found it interesting that both chanar and evil old man don't pick up the calls. Evil old man is too busy threatening some official that he dismisses a call from Gulab. It is only when Chanar calls, he agrees to take the call from the guard. So Gulab had no voice or importance into how things were run.

Despite chanar's paranoia that there are enemies everywhere, he is also super arrogant and thinks no one can do anything to this family. So he leaves his phone in the car because he is too busy threatening Shanwar Khan.

Note that Gulab does not call Barlas or any of the other guards -- because this is not how this family works. Any issue can only be sorted by chanar or evil old man and that is how they consolidated their power.

After Gulab dies, evil old man is reminded how Gulab was so unhappy that the number of enemies keep increasing due to Chanar's volatility. I loved the final scene with the tribesmen of Shanawar Khan very quietly telling the family that they want Shanawar Khan back and there has been no enmity so far.

@bold 😂😂😂 Muscles man

Yes I agree with you that they might have wanted Gulab to feel the terror but don't you think it was a risk? Especially when he saw Zamda speaking?

About the power hierarchy, I understand Gulab has no power but I feel his actions were a little stupid. He calls his father and when his guard receives, he should have immediately understood that there's nothing wrong. Zamda asked him to save his father right?

Also shouldn't he call Channar's guards as well if he is worried about him? Also he should have just locked Zamda first. I felt it was little stupid