Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I won't be surprised if that happens. he is in a really difficult spot where he is not even allowed to grieve because chanar khan, old man and family are uncomfortable facing the truth. at the same time, his wife is heartbroken and he finds it difficult to face her. so if he does keep staying there, am sure at some point, he will just turn the gun on himself.

he's old as is his wife and they lost their only kid...i want to feel bad for them but they were passively supportive of the family's criminal ways.. like if i knew my family is responsible for killing a whole family and then the surviving child is a forced bride getting raped every night, i wouldn't feel comfortable coming there for a "wedding" and be okay with it.. so sorry Pamir died but he knew what his family was like.. he got betrayed by the system he was happy to be a part of..

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 8 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

he's old as is his wife and they lost their only kid...i want to feel bad for them but they were passively supportive of the family's criminal ways.. like if i knew my family is responsible for killing a whole family and then the surviving child is a forced bride getting raped every night, i wouldn't feel comfortable coming there for a "wedding" and be okay with it.. so sorry Pamir died but he knew what his family was like.. he got betrayed by the system he was happy to be a part of..

thats what makes their storyline interesting for me. they were aware of the type of family it was but since they were blood, they just shrugged it off. but then it has affected them personally and basically they have to look in the mirror. in the promo for today's episode, badshah khan says firmly the enemy is not outside but actually inside -- smiley32.

basically, the word "the enemy" was used as a license act like barbarians and justify all sorts of murderous and evil behaviour.

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Pakistani drama makers are cowards or something? This is why Game of Thrones was good until the last few seasons. They weren’t afraid to pull punches and off their characters even if they were fan favorites. Now it’s like the writer or director fell in love with Barlas too much to let him die. Story has gotten lame.

I don't think it's about writer fell in love or viewers with the character. I do not know how to explain but that's how writer chose to write a story. There are character arcs and different characters have different outcomes. I think that's how Barlas was written, hence Suja wanted to do Barlas bcz it had some screen space and scope to perform. Now Zamda cannot be really successful in every attempt. She will have to have some failures as well in the process. Itna stretching to hoga hi in a drama.. Barlas & Apana obviously have some plot & role to play. Zamda is trying to manipulate their love against them but it's turning out to be opp. It's interesting I feel

Watching the episodes now and on. Tuesday’s episode now, gawd the family is insufferable.. they’re acting like they’re blameless and that Barlas is a victim .. like eff Pamir ..

Wonder what the budget is for bullets in Chanar Khan’s house .. they do waste a lot of them just firing in the air ..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Wonder what the budget is for bullets in Chanar Khan’s house .. they do waste a lot of them just firing in the air ..

I have to ask kaddu uncle

justmememe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

totally agree lol

1169266 thumbnail

I'm glad they didn't kill off Barlas

my mum was like gawd these people their whole life revolves around living in this village and they don't even have good clothes, they don't live in luxe, they don't even have unconditional love and don't travel or do anything..just sit there, oppress the poor and shoot their guns in the air, they need real hobbies..

its even worse for women.. what do they do for fun? their whole life is spent in the "haveli" ...