Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

i haven't watched the episode yet but it looks like its another filler.. i might wait until all the episodes are aired for the week then watch them together the way the plot is progressing..

if you are waiting for khaie#2 like I was, might as well skip all the episodes this week. basically badshah khan decided to not get revenge and let barlas live. chanar khan and family all relieved but at the same time, giving faux sadness to badshah khan. the poor man and his wife need to leave this toxic family.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

seriously no? I want someone to die in this drama at this stage... but not badshah khan though...

probably next to die would be Gulab khan
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

This is what is bad story telling, you build up so much for barlas dying and the performances were great no doubt but not killing him just negates all of that. They should have killed him, now this is just dragging. This episode really disappointed.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This is what is bad story telling, you build up so much for barlas dying and the performances were great no doubt but not killing him just negates all of that. They should have killed him, now this is just dragging. This episode really disappointed.

yea, I hope the story shapes in such a way that it packs a punch that he lives instead of dying this week. otherwise, it seems rather pointless if there is no impact on the story...

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

probably next to die would be Gulab khan

call me bloodthirsty but I need another khaie#2 to happen. no more fillers. lets have revenge! smiley36

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

call me bloodthirsty but I need another khaie#2 to happen. no more fillers. lets have revenge! smiley36

True at this rate, to kill them all will take 100 episodes

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Pakistani drama makers are cowards or something? This is why Game of Thrones was good until the last few seasons. They weren’t afraid to pull punches and off their characters even if they were fan favorites. Now it’s like the writer or director fell in love with Barlas too much to let him die. Story has gotten lame.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Pakistani drama makers are cowards or something? This is why Game of Thrones was good until the last few seasons. They weren’t afraid to pull punches and off their characters even if they were fan favorites. Now it’s like the writer or director fell in love with Barlas too much to let him die. Story has gotten lame.

Couldn't agree more, you shouldn't be afraid to kill of your own favourite character let alone audience's favourite as a good writer.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Couldn't agree more, you shouldn't be afraid to kill of your own favourite character let alone audience's favourite as a good writer.

At least Badshah Khan should have turned the gun on himself and died instead of leaving things the same. All of Zamda’s efforts were for nothing.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

At least Badshah Khan should have turned the gun on himself and died instead of leaving things the same. All of Zamda’s efforts were for nothing.

I won't be surprised if that happens. he is in a really difficult spot where he is not even allowed to grieve because chanar khan, old man and family are uncomfortable facing the truth. at the same time, his wife is heartbroken and he finds it difficult to face her. so if he does keep staying there, am sure at some point, he will just turn the gun on himself.