Khaie (GEO) - Durr e Fishan, Faysal Qureshi, Shuja Asad - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Ps. Also did anyone find out hints about story from teasers and ost for upcoming eps…i really got many…

Edited by 23emilly - 8 months ago

i haven't watched the episode yet but it looks like its another filler.. i might wait until all the episodes are aired for the week then watch them together the way the plot is progressing..

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 8 months ago
sabsiddiqui thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

This latest episode was a dud, nothing happened.. i also didn't like how they were trying to turn Barlas into a martyr in the episode.. dude just shot the romantic rival without trying to talk to him first..

and we finally got to see him wear the eyeliner! did anyone catch the brand? lol

its surma,

Just binged watched all episodes this week & yes, I felt they dragged two episodes. I want Zamda to obviously take revenge but I have this soft spot for Barlas & Apana. I know Barlas killed a person without even talking to him first but it's like who's the better one among all these worst kind of people.

I now understand why he chose Barlas's role instead of Pames or whatever his name was.. Barlas seems to be a little different than his father & grandfather. There obviously is a plot on Barlas & Apana now.. Should see what Bradshaw khan does in future.. But one thing I didn't understand is why Zamda wanted Apana to get killed as well???

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

This latest episode was a dud, nothing happened.. i also didn't like how they were trying to turn Barlas into a martyr in the episode.. dude just shot the romantic rival without trying to talk to him first..

and we finally got to see him wear the eyeliner! did anyone catch the brand? lol

Haha! That's not eyeliner or Kajal. It's 'Surma' which we believe is also good for eyes

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ending was disappointing because they dragged it out with slo mo and unnecessary flashbacks and built it up so much with emotional dialogues

Edited by badshah_begum - 8 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

chanar khan is such a selfish prick -- his brother is in mourning and he is talking about happiness. seriously? smiley44smiley44smiley44what a moron. I don't get why the older brother is still staying there with his wife. nobody cares about pamir's death except his parents and they are expected to hide their grief in order to accommodate everyone in this family. that is just sad. if they don't want to do revenge, then move away somewhere far so that they have nothing to do with this evil old man, his mad son and the lovesick eyeliner grandson.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Ps. Also did anyone find out hints about story from teasers and ost for upcoming eps…i really got many…

I finally watched OST today and yea, there are number of hints. but it is also confusing because we see a lot of zamda's dreams and so it is difficult to tell which of these are her fevered wishes and which are how it plays out. I find it interesting that zamda is losing patience now and is revealing more about what is actually in her heart. wife#1 wasn't sure what to make out of what zamda blurted a little.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Just binged watched all episodes this week & yes, I felt they dragged two episodes. I want Zamda to obviously take revenge but I have this soft spot for Barlas & Apana. I know Barlas killed a person without even talking to him first but it's like who's the better one among all these worst kind of people.

I now understand why he chose Barlas's role instead of Pames or whatever his name was.. Barlas seems to be a little different than his father & grandfather. There obviously is a plot on Barlas & Apana now.. Should see what Bradshaw khan does in future.. But one thing I didn't understand is why Zamda wanted Apana to get killed as well???

barlas is just as selfish as his father and grandfather. he is a coward. instead of killing pamir, he could have brought it in the open that he wants to marry aparna. even at this stage, he was mainly sad because he does not get apana. if apana did something like actually fall in love with pamir, 100% he would have offed apana as well. so he isn't a hero. he is just like his father who did khaie on an entire family to get zamdaa. so he isn't really any better. he just seems better because he is not giving out stupid lines like his father and grandfather. however, they are all very much from the same cloth.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Last 2eps felt like it’s dragging…they did all the build up just to let him live…

seriously no? I want someone to die in this drama at this stage... but not badshah khan though...