Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Watched a couple of episodes..This show especially the cinematography is really amazing.Duree won a jackpot..Her character is the star of this showsmiley10n she is doing really well smiley32

Though I don't like channar khan , FQ has done a great job .But, zamda is awesome. I really hope they stick to the storyline n don't ruin it by making zamda fall for that murderer(have seen this happening in many dramas)...

It's actually worth watching?

Seru you may try this

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's actually worth watching?

Seru you may try this

It's good Nina.. I m liking dure's character alot..She is taking revenge and on a killing spree and non apologetic.. Her strategies and the mind games are too good..So far I loved itsmiley27 I hope they don't make her fall for the murderer. I fear they may ruin it later bcoz i don't trust the shows where FQ is the herosmiley36 usko kaise bhi karke heroine ke saath kardete hein end meinsmiley44

It's good Nina.. I m liking dure's character alot..She is taking revenge and on a killing spree and non apologetic.. Her strategies and the mind games are too good..So far I loved itsmiley27 I hope they don't make her fall for the murderer. I fear they may ruin it later bcoz i don't trust the shows where FQ is the herosmiley36 usko kaise bhi karke heroine ke saath kardete hein end meinsmiley44

Finally we got a female character who is so strong and smart.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally we got a female character who is so strong and smart.

Bas hope she sticks to her revenge..bhavanao mein na beh jaye..

Bas hope she sticks to her revenge..bhavanao mein na beh jaye..

Kahy ki bhavany

She should take her revenge

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

part of me thinks they may be semi-literate?

I was under the impression that apana's dad is chanar's full brother and not cousin brother. his picture was also on the wall. if he lives at the end of the serial, then we know that he is an extended relative and not full blood.

Hi Garewals lover still having pyramid guy's DP 🤣

Good to see you are watching Khaie😊

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just love this drama ,heard only 20-22 episodes are there

I hope zamda takes her revenge

I doubt she will kill the youngest son

I feel the first wife Badera is aware of Zamda's intention and she is helping her

This latest episode was a dud, nothing happened.. i also didn't like how they were trying to turn Barlas into a martyr in the episode.. dude just shot the romantic rival without trying to talk to him first..

and we finally got to see him wear the eyeliner! did anyone catch the brand? lol

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

This latest episode was a dud, nothing happened.. i also didn't like how they were trying to turn Barlas into a martyr in the episode.. dude just shot the romantic rival without trying to talk to him first..

and we finally got to see him wear the eyeliner! did anyone catch the brand? lol

yea, he doesn't feel bad about his choice only that he got caught.

as expected khaie#2 didn't happen.

Last 2eps felt like it’s dragging…they did all the build up just to let him live…