Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

kekeke... it is like they have made him purposely ugly on the show? smiley37

i can't get over Suno Chanda guy who was in this show for 2 episodes and had nothing to do..

kekeke... it is like they have made him purposely ugly on the show? smiley37

i also don't like Durre's coloured lens..

1169266 thumbnail

Chinar Khan brother wants to avenge his son's death by killing Chinar's son Barlassmiley24

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

loved it when barlas pointed out to his father that he killed an entire family just to get a girl and barlas was essentially copying his father. well, this is what happens when there is no law and order. old evil man now has to pay the price -- all of these guys have no problem enacting revenge on other people but when it comes to applying those same rules on themselves, they balk.

my bet is that pamir's father hesitates and instead, it is pamir's mom who ruthlessly does the revenge.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes Pamir’s mother will not hesitate

I am wondering how Gulab Khan and the rest will die. I have no sympathy for anyone. The woman playing Barlas Khan’s mother is a terrible actress when she cries. Her crying scenes are too much. I don’t know, does anyone else feel the same? It makes me laugh.

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Yes Pamir’s mother will not hesitate

I am wondering how Gulab Khan and the rest will die. I have no sympathy for anyone. The woman playing Barlas Khan’s mother is a terrible actress when she cries. Her crying scenes are too much. I don’t know, does anyone else feel the same? It makes me laugh.

Everyone forgot about the middle son of Chanar Khan who died a few episodes ago..

the actor who plays Barlas Khan's mother was in Dillagi the TV show..she played Humayun's sister and every scene had her whining and crying and shedding multiple tears about her estranged husband lol..

loved it when barlas pointed out to his father that he killed an entire family just to get a girl and barlas was essentially copying his father. well, this is what happens when there is no law and order. old evil man now has to pay the price -- all of these guys have no problem enacting revenge on other people but when it comes to applying those same rules on themselves, they balk.

my bet is that pamir's father hesitates and instead, it is pamir's mom who ruthlessly does the revenge.

i was surprised that there was a doctor in the village .. thus far no signs of law enforcement agencies..

does/did Barlas go to school/college..are any of these idjits literate?

Apuna's dad is Chanar's cousin right?

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

i was surprised that there was a doctor in the village .. thus far no signs of law enforcement agencies..

does/did Barlas go to school/college..are any of these idjits literate?

Apuna's dad is Chanar's cousin right?

part of me thinks they may be semi-literate?

I was under the impression that apana's dad is chanar's full brother and not cousin brother. his picture was also on the wall. if he lives at the end of the serial, then we know that he is an extended relative and not full blood.

part of me thinks they may be semi-literate?

I was under the impression that apana's dad is chanar's full brother and not cousin brother. his picture was also on the wall. if he lives at the end of the serial, then we know that he is an extended relative and not full blood.

i think Apana's dad is just a cousin, no one in the family give him that much importance...

how many bedroom does the main house have?

3 bedrooms - three of Chanar's wives

1 - Barlas

1 - granddad

1- Pamir (currently vacant)

1- Pamir's dad and mum

1- Middle son (vacant currently)

then there's the other son..

1265365 thumbnail

Watched a couple of episodes..This show especially the cinematography is really amazing.Duree won a jackpot..Her character is the star of this showsmiley10n she is doing really well smiley32

Though I don't like channar khan , FQ has done a great job .But, zamda is awesome. I really hope they stick to the storyline n don't ruin it by making zamda fall for that murderer(have seen this happening in many dramas)...