Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

as expected, evil old man just wants to silence the poor loyal servant. I don't get how people are loyal to this family when they can beaten, yelled and killed at any moment.

but at least zamdaa got saved because she will now stir the pot in a much more effective way. the promo for tomorrow looks exciting!

also the way this family kills people for any minor irritation, i am surprised there are any people left in the village..

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Hayat97

I am LOVING this show. Always thought Durre was kinda meh but she is phenomenal over here. Her eyes show a world of emotions. The storyline's crisp until now, the direction, the beautiful beautiful cinematography and the ost sprinkled around perfectly, uff! So excited to see where this goes. Special mention to the chilling background score. All in all, I don't think I would take away a single thing. Everything just gels together perfectly and makes it a treat to watch.

She was good in Pardes too. After seeing her in Khaie, I think she is a director's actor. Also, her characters in both KTK and IM didn't have that much room for performance.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This episode was exciting! Got my heart pumping

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

She was good in Pardes too. After seeing her in Khaie, I think she is a director's actor. Also, her characters in both KTK and IM didn't have that much room for performance.

So Fishan Has Potentials I Thought She Can't act for life i would be happy if she really improved

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

also the way this family kills people for any minor irritation, i am surprised there are any people left in the village..

the village people were freaking out about what evil man and his family might do. the old evil man was for sure going to use this as an excuse to hunt down other random people in the village and take over their property. that is why he wanted his servant to keep quiet.

but to answer your question, if there is hardly anyone in the village, then who will they boss over and frighten? the control over others is what drives these family. they don't just want it but they truly enjoy messing around with people. so evil old man does a balancing act of killing and frightening. he kills when he thinks it is necessary so that they know he is not to be messed with and he gets to control them with fear.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

that makes sense; I saw her in that danish show and her character was all over the place. danish did steal the show which is the only reason I watched even though I HATED his character and was very glad the writer killed him in the end.

I wanted to see jaisi aapki marzi but I was not able to sit through it. maybe later I will because I heard mikaal did a really good job.

here, in khaie, she is shining over all the male actors - her eyes speak volumes. she is the centre of the story and her performance is holding up really well. so she must need not only good director but also well written characterization.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayat97

I am LOVING this show. Always thought Durre was kinda meh but she is phenomenal over here. Her eyes show a world of emotions. The storyline's crisp until now, the direction, the beautiful beautiful cinematography and the ost sprinkled around perfectly, uff! So excited to see where this goes. Special mention to the chilling background score. All in all, I don't think I would take away a single thing. Everything just gels together perfectly and makes it a treat to watch.

I love that the cinematography is so bright and we can really see the landscapes and the colours of the house, the embroidery, the jewelry. usually in dark stories, they tend to show the mood by reducing the lighting. here, we see a harsh landscape of rugged mountains but everything is so beautifully lit. it gives the mood of a wild wild place that is both beautiful but also running by its own rules. we are indeed transported. the music gives the right note and tells us that this isn't some stupid messed up romance. zamdaa is never falling for chanar khan or have true love towards this family. the music also blends in well with the landscape.

and I agree with you about durre. her eyes are brimming with emotion and she comes across as genuinely intelligent, machivellian and cold enough to pretend that she actually cares for these people.

mango.falooda thumbnail

bwahahahha... I didn't recognize him without the eyeliner and was wondering why this vid popped up in my youtube. smiley37smiley37

Mah e Nur Haider & Shuja Asad Aka Apana & Barlas From Khaie | Gup Shup with FUCHSIA - YouTube

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

bwahahahha... I didn't recognize him without the eyeliner and was wondering why this vid popped up in my youtube. smiley37smiley37

Mah e Nur Haider & Shuja Asad Aka Apana & Barlas From Khaie | Gup Shup with FUCHSIA - YouTube

i had a quick look on his instagram for research purpose of course.. and he looks better there than on the show..

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

i had a quick look on his instagram for research purpose of course.. and he looks better there than on the show..

kekeke... it is like they have made him purposely ugly on the show? smiley37