Khaie (GEO) - Durr e Fishan, Faysal Qureshi, Shuja Asad - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago
I wasn’t watching when TB was on air…did TB do the same and did it effect the ratings?

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

what??? how many episodes are there? don't tell me it will get dragged out like other geo serials with tons of flashbacks? 🤦‍♀️

in interview with SH faysal said they won’t drag it…it’ll probably end in 21-22 eps…

Originally posted by: 23emilly

in interview with SH faysal said they won’t drag it…it’ll probably end in 21-22 eps…

thank goodness, altho 22 episodes is still too long for a thriller and there would be family drama and other filler episodes in the middle..

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 23emilly

oh really. i saw a clip where him and hassan said the written script was 16 episodes. Maybe they stretched it more in filming?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

oh really. i saw a clip where him and hassan said the written script was 16 episodes. Maybe they stretched it more in filming?

the script was of 16eps but they clarified it won’t go beyond 21-22eps…as they tend to strech the script to more eps
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Story needs to move forward from this barlas vs pamri rivalry by next week, it is already feeling dragged with so much murder fantasy and no actual action.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Story needs to move forward from this barlas vs pamri rivalry by next week, it is already feeling dragged with so much murder fantasy and no actual action.

yeah this week's episodes bored me..

why does barlas wear so much guyliner?

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I find it interesting that her murder fantasies are so vivid and she feels no remorse or guilt now. she is laser focused on getting rid of people. interesting to see a woman character sketched out like that especially when she is the lead. generally, they will make the FL still cry and weep to show her goodness but here, her soul has been totally corrupted by grief and loss. she hates chanar khan but is smart enough to tolerate his presence, his touch and his family. so her murder fantasies are in some ways fascinating to watch as you get a glimpse into her head.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

yeah this week's episodes bored me..

why does barlas wear so much guyliner?

I find apana and eyeliner really boring as a couple. feel like eyerolling every time they have scenes together. the guy is jealous but he won't do anything. she is getting married and has no say. why are these two in a relationship if neither of have any idea what to do about it. maybe the drama will get more interesting if she gets married to pamir and she continues her affair with eyeliner.

I noticed some of the other characters also wore eyeliner -- including one of the guards/servant who was looking for curly. so maybe they are trying to show those village people style or something?

i was looking at Barlas' eyes and think he is a pro at wearing liner to the waterline.. no smudges and perfectly applied..