Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

I am a little bit confused about Chanar Khan's family..

how many siblings does he have?

and how many kids does Chanar Khan have? the one that died last episode and a younger kid.. does he also have a kid from first marriage? the dude with too much guy liner who is secretly meeting Apuna (who i assume is Chanaar's niece) , is the guyliner guy Chanar's son too?

mystery is solved Barlas is Channar’s son
1169266 thumbnail

I thought Zaanda boy's name Hai 😅.

1169266 thumbnail

Durr E Fishan look good with Faysal Qureshi smiley12

Thanks for review guys

Will catch this drama soon

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

wondering if eyeliner and apana will survive for now and it will be someone else who will end up being on the khaie list as #2. maybe the fiance or his father. pamir khan didn't look like he wants to live in the mountains but is not saying anything to evil grandpa.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

wondering if eyeliner and apana will survive for now and it will be someone else who will end up being on the khaie list as #2. maybe the fiance or his father. pamir khan didn't look like he wants to live in the mountains but is not saying anything to evil grandpa.

i think third wheel fiancé has more chance of lasting longer than guyliner, because he is more famous (as an actor)..i hope this week isnt a filler.. i need some revenge some body count..

they should have made a nice crisp 8 episodes thriller show with this plot...

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 9 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

i think third wheel fiancé has more chance of lasting longer than guyliner, because he is more famous (as an actor)..i hope this week isnt a filler.. i need some revenge some body count..

they should have made a nice crisp 8 episodes thriller show with this plot...

you are right -- I think third wheel surviving will have more of an impact on the story than eyeliner. chanar khan is a hothead and his brothers feel that he is too much of a wild cannon and they have more enemies than they need as a result. however, old wicked man thinks chanar khan is the reason they are feared so much. so if eyeliner dies as a result of fiance, we know chanar khan will implode at his brothers without thinking it through.... so maybe thats how the story will go.

any idea how many episodes this drama is supposed to be?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Now Khaie Is becoming a daily Soap Like TB

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100064688466115/posts/796771649155777/?app=fbl

mango.falooda thumbnail

what??? how many episodes are there? don't tell me it will get dragged out like other geo serials with tons of flashbacks? 🤦‍♀️

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

what??? how many episodes are there? don't tell me it will get dragged out like other geo serials with tons of flashbacks? 🤦‍♀️

it's a limited series from what i heard.

i saw on twitter that the muneeb-anmol drama starts on feb 8 so i am assuming khaie will end by feb 7.