Khaie (GEO) - Durr e Fishan, Faysal Qureshi, Shuja Asad - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

the guy who is playing Faysal Qureshi's dad is my favourite actor on the show..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Veteran Actor Khalid Butt Passed Away And Khaie Is Now His Last Drama RIP Khalid Butt 🙏🏻

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100064688466115/posts/pfbid02Jm8vtaCPrc4Mgitz7a6ATppyjYgFdHW91MJLLkWQWfhFQxGeZHbNEKJ5B88cZa6ml/?app=fbl

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

the guy who is playing Faysal Qureshi's dad is my favourite actor on the show..

I guess he is the actor who passed away.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Revenge is starting now!

and what a start it was! didn't think she would do it but she manipulated without batting an eye. even when she is feeling guilty, she is also overwhelmed by hate thinking about her own loss. it will be interesting to see if she is going to start knocking one by one the men in this family and no one would figure it out because they will see it as a run of bad luck...

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

well, the first 3 episodes were interesting. if she is only in for revenge, this drama will be something differnt. I don't want a romance story where she falls in love with her husband given that he killed her father and her brothers. that will be ridiculous but then so was the last drama she acted with danish. lets see.

i dont see it turning romance, they’ll probably keep Usama’s character alive till end and he would end with dure…faisal would probably die even after finding dure was taking revenge on his family…

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Veteran Actor Khalid Butt Passed Away And Khaie Is Now His Last Drama RIP Khalid Butt 🙏🏻

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100064688466115/posts/pfbid02Jm8vtaCPrc4Mgitz7a6ATppyjYgFdHW91MJLLkWQWfhFQxGeZHbNEKJ5B88cZa6ml/?app=fbl

Noooo :( he was so good.. like in a menacing but funny way..i liked the random dance he did

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 23emilly

i dont see it turning romance, they’ll probably keep Usama’s character alive till end and he would end with dure…faisal would probably die even after finding dure was taking revenge on his family…

I don't see her ending back with fiancee because the drama doesn't give out happy ending vibes. instead, it is full on tragedy and revenge. can see everyone pretty much dying or she is the only one left standing. it is quite clear that the family sorely underestimated her because she is a woman and they think she is helpless. instead, she gritted her teeth by agreeing to the marriage and is now going to destroy from within. no one will see it coming because they don't expect a woman to do revenge. they think she will just be wiped out soul like the first wife. it also makes me wonder if the first wife herself is a similar victim like

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Happy Belated Birthday To Durr e Fishan She Turned 28

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/832511588888634/?app=fbl