Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

hello everyone here

I was looking for Raza add with Barun and Sanaya Holi event

Where is it?

Does anyone have a clear one?

Please share with me.

hmm interesting

I am sure here those who have downloaded episodes had promos and all as well until the IF/IPKKND forum took it down due to a private act... Savera can give you a better answer.

Savera dear I need help here please

She needs Raza add of holi and someone also needs Holi promo.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

hmm interesting

I am sure here those who have downloaded episodes had promos and all as well until the IF/IPKKND forum took it down due to a private act... Savera can give you a better answer.

Savera dear I need help here please

She needs Raza add of holi and someone also needs Holi promo.

Faiqa, I googled for it and found this ad in Twitter. Looks nice. Hopefully this is what Hope_Life is looking for.

Raza Ad

PS: I was trying to tag you from IPK_Organisers account/UN for a single round fun game based on IPKKND.

I could not tag you from there. May be you set your preference to "Tag buddies only"

The thread is pinned and on the first page. Have a look and sign up if you are interested.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 7 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Faiqa, I googled for it and found this ad in Twitter. Looks nice. Hopefully this is what Hope_Life is looking for.

Raza Ad

PS: I was trying to tag you from IPK_Organisers account/UN for a single round fun game based on IPKKND.

I could not tag you from there. May be you set your preference to "Tag buddies only"

The thread is pinned and on the first page. Have a look and sign up if you are interested.

Cheers..

I think she had that one; she wanted something clearer and better. I have a very old one, which is too small, 250 by 250. I remember with those episodes Labi had all the promos as well. I hope someone have it.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hey guys here is the Holi game thread if anyone wants to play

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164944253

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Raza Ad

Cheers..

Thank You.

I have seen some really nice HD videos as well and gifs on google, I thought someone definitely have a HD version of that so asked.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I will post here the new post

1NEW.png

Waiting for your post for Holi

Originally posted by: Roop_P

hmm, good question

Maybe Mystical have it, I never downloaded anything after I lost the first time. These days all the epis are on Starplus.

I know and it is fun to watch it freely whenever I want.

It seems Faiqa di is very busy at her new project. I am sure we will see her here soon.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

I know and it is fun to watch it freely whenever I want.

It seems Faiqa di is very busy at her new project. I am sure we will see her here soon.

She is working on some project since the last month, as far as I know she will be here by the end of next week of this weekend.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

She is working on some project since the last month, as far as I know she will be here by the end of next week of this weekend.

Thank You Roop dismiley31

Arshi di can you clear this ad? I would love to have it.

I mean this holi ad.