Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wow Harshad fan is here smiley9 I watched Ye rista because of Harshad and love him as Abhimanyu

Yes..I was also a big Harshad fan.smiley4. good to see you here..but I stopped watching Indian shows, after tere liye ended abruptly.. its only now that I binge watched Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Farah6

Yes..I was also a big Harshad fan.smiley4. good to see you here..but I stopped watching Indian shows, after tere liye ended abruptly.. its only now that I binge watched Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Oh okay I get it. But I must say you should watch him as Abhimanyu smiley2

And that's really nice you're watching IPKKND. This show always brings smile on our face.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Yes, I read that IPK was to be continued post Barun’s exit..but thankGod… it didnt happen… ..thankGod, the producers listened…
Even Kis desh main hai mera dil had very large fan following at that time.. Harshad Additi had huge fan following... Fans wrote hundreds of emails, and made calls, to channel, not to end the show, but to no avail.. even after the show ended, fans kept writing and spamming to the channels and producers for years to cast Harshad Additi together again ,.so much so…that Ekta and some producers had vowed, to never cast them together again, as fans had been spamming them, with mails, daily to cast them again togethet..

But I am happy that atleast here, producers listened, and they ended the show, instead of another male lead … that would have ruined the show forever, like they did with Kahin to Hoga.. Rajeev Khandelwal as Sujal was a big big craze, but they replaced Rajeev Khandelwal with another..who was pathetic…and till today, only Rajeev is remembered as Sujal..

Ok..as far as IPK 2 is concerned…wasnt Barun the male lead there with another actress?

That's IPK 3.

2 had a completely different cast and Production House. With 3, they went back to some of the originals.. with same producer and male lead (Barun) but changed female lead.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Which show you used to watch? Tere liye? Yea i liked that show… and was so disappointed when channel decided to end the show within couple of weeks..also was very heart broken when Kis desh main hai mera dil ended..

There were many couples, I liked.. Cezanne Shweta, then was a big fan of Harshad additi, liked Harshad Anupriya too… and yes, Hiten Gauri too…
But now, I would say, Barun Sanaya top my list of favorites..

Actually she was talking about Dil Dosti Dance because we were discussing that smiley1

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dil dosti dance - I liked all of them. But liked Rey and Kriya more! Stuti I've almost forgotten the scenes n all. smiley13 and don't intend to watch it all over again.smiley37 And Ive also watched Tere liye and Kis Desh mein too! I was a Harshad fan back then!smiley36 As of now I have no favs and not fangirling over anybody! smiley37

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Edit : btw do any of you know why from I-F Stunnerz it's come down to I-F Sizzlerz for me?! Has it happened for any of you?! Are they deleting posts?

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Dil dosti dance - I liked all of them. But liked Rey and Kriya more! Stuti I've almost forgotten the scenes n all. smiley13 and don't intend to watch it all over again.smiley37 And Ive also watched Tere liye and Kis Desh mein too! I was a Harshad fan back then!smiley36 As of now I have no favs and not fangirling over anybody! smiley37

Arre... you won't have to watch the scenes again because the posts are full of pictures and edits smiley1. But no compulsion... just thought of informing if you're interested smiley36.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Edit : btw do any of you know why from I-F Stunnerz it's come down to I-F Sizzlerz for me?! Has it happened for any of you?! Are they deleting posts?

The post deletion keeps happening from from time to time where they remove posts with single word replies or only emoticons... or just reserved but not edited afterwards... all these posts are automatically deleted by bots.

Also, any threads that are trashed - either because of Mod action or bcz the thread maker asks for it, will also have all posts deleted from it.

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Yeah I don't know why I don't feel like watching anything nowadays!smiley24 lagta hai age is catching up!smiley37smiley37 Oh, so now this also has come up. Greatsmiley29

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been watching interviews of IPKKND cast…since I have finished watching the serial.. watched 10 yr celebration cast youtube intervews..and I must say I loved them.. love their friendship… Abhaas, Diljeet, Akash, arun and Sanaya one was soo fun to watch.. all of them are soo cute and friendly with each other.. watched sanaya and baruns inetrveiws too.. one was on zoom, and one of them together with gul khan on 10th anniversary… love the fCt that they have become such good friends post the show…