Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Haha, yes I used to watch that show!! Those shows were something else. And we were teens also back then!smiley9 who's your fav couple?smiley9

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 4 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

So which other ITV shows have you watched? Bhavisweet03 has watched / watches a lot of shows... you might find something in common. Perhaps .BarunSanaya. might also be interested in this conversation...?

Last I watched Katha Ankahee and Shaurya and Anokhi ki kahani. Both are amazing and unique shows. It's different from other ITV shows. smiley1

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Farah6

Well. I am a bit old.. I had started watching Kasauti Zindagi kay from midle.. was Anurag Prerna fan, but after two leaps, and when there had been no hope left of their reunion, i stopped … Also kahin to hoga also, i started watching a bit late, but then stopped watching, sometime, after Rajeev khandelwal exited the show.. watched kaisa yeh pyar hai also, for sometime…. Little bit of kyunki saas and kahani ghar ghar ki…
But two shows due to which I got heartbreak were Kis desh main hai mera dil, and Tere liye.. i was big fan of Harshad Additi.. though CVs had ruined the essence of Prem Heer also, but after leap when it again started to get better, first they shifted it to afternoon slot, and then ended the serial..

Also Tere liye was the show..which still had its original story and mystery left to be solved..yet one day channel decided to end the show within two weeks..and then they just abruptly wrapped up the track, which made little sense.. then i decided..not to watch these shows again, as it all depends on the channel owners mood…that one day they decide to end the show, and give a very short timeline…and no matter even if ongojng tracks need some time to resolve, they dont carr.. also fans need some time to register ..this that their show is going to end..but they just dont care

Wow Harshad fan is here smiley9 I watched Ye rista because of Harshad and love him as Abhimanyu

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Congratulations to Farah6 for becoming Groupbie! smiley40

Congratulations

Remain active in the forum and you will climb the IF ladder even quicker smiley2 smiley36.

Ahann so nice to see this post. I remember We used to congratulate each other when they climbed the IF ladder. smiley42

Btw hi and congratulations Farah smiley1 I am seeing you first time here.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Haha, yes I used to watch that show!! Those shows were something else. And we were teens also back then!smiley9 who's your fav couple?smiley9

I hadn't watched back then. Watching it for the first time now. I'm a Swaron fan but I like nearly all the other characters and couples too. Who's your fav?

Btw, I'm writing an analysis for each episode if you're interested... have finished only 2 yet.. will probably update the 3rd one tonight smiley9.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355149

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Ahann so nice to see this post. I remember We used to congratulate each other when they climbed the IF ladder. smiley42

Yes, abhi teri next ladder climb pe karenge celebrate smiley36.

Farah started watching IPK recently and binge watched in just a few days... we are having quite some intense discussions on this thread -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356366

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Farah6

Well. I am a bit old.. I had started watching Kasauti Zindagi kay from midle.. was Anurag Prerna fan, but after two leaps, and when there had been no hope left of their reunion, i stopped … Also kahin to hoga also, i started watching a bit late, but then stopped watching, sometime, after Rajeev khandelwal exited the show.. watched kaisa yeh pyar hai also, for sometime…. Little bit of kyunki saas and kahani ghar ghar ki…
But two shows due to which I got heartbreak were Kis desh main hai mera dil, and Tere liye.. i was big fan of Harshad Additi.. though CVs had ruined the essence of Prem Heer also, but after leap when it again started to get better, first they shifted it to afternoon slot, and then ended the serial..

Also Tere liye was the show..which still had its original story and mystery left to be solved..yet one day channel decided to end the show within two weeks..and then they just abruptly wrapped up the track, which made little sense.. then i decided..not to watch these shows again, as it all depends on the channel owners mood…that one day they decide to end the show, and give a very short timeline…and no matter even if ongojng tracks need some time to resolve, they dont carr.. also fans need some time to register ..this that their show is going to end..but they just dont care

I haven't watched any of these... but yes, ITV shows mostly run acc to the whims and fancies of the Channel and Producers. IPK was lucky to have a fan base so large and passionate that it couldn't be ignored... so they had to give into our demands most of the time smiley36.

Did you know that originally IPK was supposed to continue post Barun's exit? Arnav's accident scene was already shot and a new male character was going to be introduced for Khushi. The casting was also done and the new actor was going to / had already started shooting... but fans wrote hundreds of letters and mails, I think there was also a group of fans based in Mumbai who personally went to deliver these letters to the PH... asking that either IPK should be continued with Barun as Arnav or it should be ended... and finally the channel had to agree and end the show.

Star Plus wasn't happy about this which is why they renamed another show that was already in the works at that time... as IPKKND 2... even though it had nothing in common smiley36. When the fans complained against this, the other show's actors even admitted that when they started shooting, they weren't told this was IPK 2 smiley37. It was going to be named something else originally... but the Channel Heads couldn't stop milking IPK's fame for all it's worth smiley24.

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thankyou soo much..

I was actually a very old IF member..I was IF dazzler..but then few months ago..dont know why I had some logging problems..then I made this new account…

Farah6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Which show you used to watch? Tere liye? Yea i liked that show… and was so disappointed when channel decided to end the show within couple of weeks..also was very heart broken when Kis desh main hai mera dil ended..

There were many couples, I liked.. Cezanne Shweta, then was a big fan of Harshad additi, liked Harshad Anupriya too… and yes, Hiten Gauri too…
But now, I would say, Barun Sanaya top my list of favorites..

Farah6 thumbnail

I haven't watched any of these... but yes, ITV shows mostly run acc to the whims and fancies of the Channel and Producers. IPK was lucky to have a fan base so large and passionate that it couldn't be ignored... so they had to give into our demands most of the time smiley36.

Did you know that originally IPK was supposed to continue post Barun's exit? Arnav's accident scene was already shot and a new male character was going to be introduced for Khushi. The casting was also done and the new actor was going to / had already started shooting... but fans wrote hundreds of letters and mails, I think there was also a group of fans based in Mumbai who personally went to deliver these letters to the PH... asking that either IPK should be continued with Barun as Arnav or it should be ended... and finally the channel had to agree and end the show.

Star Plus wasn't happy about this which is why they renamed another show that was already in the works at that time... as IPKKND 2... even though it had nothing in common smiley36. When the fans complained against this, the other show's actors even admitted that when they started shooting, they weren't told this was IPK 2 smiley37. It was going to be named something else originally... but the Channel Heads couldn't stop milking IPK's fame for all it's worth smiley24.

Yes, I read that IPK was to be continued post Barun’s exit..but thankGod… it didnt happen… ..thankGod, the producers listened…
Even Kis desh main hai mera dil had very large fan following at that time.. Harshad Additi had huge fan following... Fans wrote hundreds of emails, and made calls, to channel, not to end the show, but to no avail.. even after the show ended, fans kept writing and spamming to the channels and producers for years to cast Harshad Additi together again ,.so much so…that Ekta and some producers had vowed, to never cast them together again, as fans had been spamming them, with mails, daily to cast them again togethet..

But I am happy that atleast here, producers listened, and they ended the show, instead of another male lead … that would have ruined the show forever, like they did with Kahin to Hoga.. Rajeev Khandelwal as Sujal was a big big craze, but they replaced Rajeev Khandelwal with another..who was pathetic…and till today, only Rajeev is remembered as Sujal..

Ok..as far as IPK 2 is concerned…wasnt Barun the male lead there with another actress?