Hello guys,

On 24 May we welcomed our baby boy smiley1

MashAllah congratulations Priya smiley31

Always be happy . Welcome little cutie. smiley31

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hey guys!

Anniversary approaching soon... any ideas on how to celebrate it.. other than the usual thread? Of course, we will need volunteers for the thread too smiley36 but new ideas would also be appreciated smiley9. I wasn't able to tag MysticalDivine but have heard that she is planning something... if that's true, we should assist her. As it is, her and radix's threads are the only thing keeping our forum alive these days...

Which leads me to say this - Don't just ignore the tag. The forum needs some activity so even if you can't help with the thread or don't have any new ideas, a post here or there once in a while wouldn't hurt. If nothing else, at least check out this post by Savera84 about the new feature and join a team so we can show that our forum has active members through the numbers reflected there.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354005

Love,

Stuti

P.S. If any of you watched Dil Dosti Dance or are interested in watching it... you can join us in our discussions on this thread -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355149

Just thought of sharing it here itself instead of tagging everyone a second time on that thread.

Thank you for the tag Stuti. Unfortunately this year won't be able to contribute that much but will definitely check the threadsmiley31

smiley31

Edited by x.titli.x - 4 months ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Hiya editors!

Anyone using Photoshop crack version? If yes, can you please tell me where to download it from? Google search gives me many links and websites but I'm afraid of viruses and scams... so if you know any reliable link, I would be grateful.

Love,

Stuti

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Hiya editors!

Anyone using Photoshop crack version? If yes, can you please tell me where to download it from? Google search gives me many links and websites but I'm afraid of viruses and scams... so if you know any reliable link, I would be grateful.

Love,

Stuti

Stuti,

Please refer to my tutorials, I hope you find all the required links

Shiri'z Tutorials

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Congratulations to Farah6 for becoming Groupbie! smiley40

Congratulations

Remain active in the forum and you will climb the IF ladder even quicker smiley2 smiley36.

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Farah6 for becoming Groupbie! smiley40

Congratulations

Remain active in the forum and you will climb the IF ladder even quicker smiley2 smiley36.

Thankyou soo much smiley31

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Farah6

Thankyou soo much smiley31

So which other ITV shows have you watched? Bhavisweet03 has watched / watches a lot of shows... you might find something in common. Perhaps .BarunSanaya. might also be interested in this conversation...?

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes please update me with some good shows!! I was watching Shiv-Shakti stopped midway cuz lost interest. Guess ITV doesn't interest me anymore. Wbu guys?

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Yes please update me with some good shows!! I was watching Shiv-Shakti stopped midway cuz lost interest. Guess ITV doesn't interest me anymore. Wbu guys?

I'm watching a very old show.. from the same era as IPK. Dil Dosti Dance... it used to come on Channel V. No idea about current shows...

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So which other ITV shows have you watched? Bhavisweet03 has watched / watches a lot of shows... you might find something in common. Perhaps .BarunSanaya. might also be interested in this conversation...?

Well. I am a bit old.. I had started watching Kasauti Zindagi kay from midle.. was Anurag Prerna fan, but after two leaps, and when there had been no hope left of their reunion, i stopped … Also kahin to hoga also, i started watching a bit late, but then stopped watching, sometime, after Rajeev khandelwal exited the show.. watched kaisa yeh pyar hai also, for sometime…. Little bit of kyunki saas and kahani ghar ghar ki…
But two shows due to which I got heartbreak were Kis desh main hai mera dil, and Tere liye.. i was big fan of Harshad Additi.. though CVs had ruined the essence of Prem Heer also, but after leap when it again started to get better, first they shifted it to afternoon slot, and then ended the serial..

Also Tere liye was the show..which still had its original story and mystery left to be solved..yet one day channel decided to end the show within two weeks..and then they just abruptly wrapped up the track, which made little sense.. then i decided..not to watch these shows again, as it all depends on the channel owners mood…that one day they decide to end the show, and give a very short timeline…and no matter even if ongojng tracks need some time to resolve, they dont carr.. also fans need some time to register ..this that their show is going to end..but they just dont care