Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I use only office laptop and everything was working fine until couple of weeks ago. I think Apne TV stopped working (I mean I wasn't able to open any of the movies or Web series episodes) after I installed latest windows updates on my laptop. I was very upset and then tried to watch an episode of a web series on my mobile phone and it worked fine. That is why recommended the site to you.

After reading your comment few minutes ago, I tried to watch an episode of D3 on my mobile and it is working just fine. I also tried to watch an episode of Ek Jashan and it is also working fine.

What is going on?smiley44

Cheers..

Tried from my mobile, tablet and laptop just now. The site doesn't open on any of them smiley18.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Hey guys!

How was your week? I was busy with college fest... took part in a couple of competitions.. also performed in the annual function. It was fun but really tiring smiley44smiley36.

Majorly though, the organizing committee kinda reminded me of our IPK_Organisers... is that account still active? When was the last event organized using that account? Seems like Holi might be a good time for it smiley2

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hey guys!

How was your week? I was busy with college fest... took part in a couple of competitions.. also performed in the annual function. It was fun but really tiring smiley44smiley36.

Majorly though, the organizing committee kinda reminded me of our IPK_Organisers... is that account still active? When was the last event organized using that account? Seems like Holi might be a good time for it smiley2

Hey dear

Nice to know that you took part in some competitions smiley1and had fun in annual functionsmiley42

I think account is still active smiley36 you're not here so no one is organizing any activity smiley36

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

We can surely plan something for Holi...

Like a pichkari contest or drabble?

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Hey guys!

Good to hear you enjoyed and had fun smiley20

Are you planning something for holi?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Woahh such a great idea Shiri smiley42

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Pichkari contest? What is that?

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

Good to hear you enjoyed and had fun smiley20

Are you planning something for holi?

Hopefully yes 🤞🏼

Hey guys!

That UN will remain active.

Good to know that you had good time in college fest. Yes, they are fun.

Welcome back to organising something for Holi.smiley31

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Hey guys! Come on! Buckle up.. not a lot of time left for Holi...

What is Pichkari contest? Also, other suggestions are welcome as well..

Tomorrow is a Sunday... if we finalize everything by tomorrow, I can probably put up the thread on Monday. That way, we can give everyone 2 weeks to make their entries.. and then open the Voting round on Holi 🤞🏼.