Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I thought you're watching it again. I am sure you will love the show ☺️ and yeah it's quite tough to find all the episodes

Which episodes do you need ?

I will try to find it for you smiley9

Arre bohot saare chahiye... Hotstar doesn't have the starting 2 years episodes. 2011 me start hua tha and uspe 2013-14 around se episodes hai. Instagram pe thode mile but some parts are deleted. I also found a google drive link but usme bhi some epis are missing smiley18. Do you know someone who might have all the episodes? Or at least the starting 200-300 which are not on Hotstar... D3 forum is closed warna wahi puch leti smiley24

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Haha... no chupi rustom here smiley37 But my brother has a child and living in a joint family structure gives me enough second-hand experience smiley36.

Lovely to know Mr. Savera84 is so helpful smiley10. Nazar na lage dono ko ⚫️.

So, which movie were you watching... if you don't mind me asking...?

Thank you!

After watching Mammootty's Kaathal - The Core I wanted to watch his other movie ONE which I already watched once before. While watching ONE I fell asleep.smiley1

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 8 months ago

Arre bohot saare chahiye... Hotstar doesn't have the starting 2 years episodes. 2011 me start hua tha and uspe 2013-14 around se episodes hai. Instagram pe thode mile but some parts are deleted. I also found a google drive link but usme bhi some epis are missing smiley18. Do you know someone who might have all the episodes? Or at least the starting 200-300 which are not on Hotstar... D3 forum is closed warna wahi puch leti smiley24

If you are talking about Dil Dosti Dance, check Apne dot co, then click on Old serials tab and search for Dil Dosti Dance.

It has a complete set of most of the serials including our IPK. I think you can't download the content.

It has most of the new movies, dubbed movies from other south Indian languages, OTT movies, web series and award shows as well. All in Hindi.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 8 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Let me check if anyone is having starting 200-300 episodes actually it's quite tough to find so many episodes smiley14but I will try to search it.

Tu bhi kya show on air tha tab nhi dekha 🤦

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Savera84

If you are talking about Dil Dosti Dance, check Apne dot co, then click on Old serials tab and search for Dil Dosti Dance.

It has a complete set of most of the serials including our IPK. I think you can't download the content.

It has most of the new movies, dubbed movies from other south Indian languages, OTT movies, web series and award shows as well. All in Hindi.

Cheers..

I found the old serials site directly through google searches... but for some reason, the site usually doesn't open. I have tried several times (including just right now) but it has opened only once so far and then the episode wasn't the one I wanted. Is it because I'm trying to access through my mobile...? smiley23 Will try through my laptop later...

Thanks nonetheless smiley9

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Let me check if anyone is having starting 200-300 episodes actually it's quite tough to find so many episodes smiley14but I will try to search it.

Tu bhi kya show on air tha tab nhi dekha 🤦

Arre... I meant if someone might have all episodes downloaded.. or perhaps google drive links... jaise hum send karte hai sabko IPK ki.. that way.

Specifically abhi mujhe episode 94 ka starting half nahi mil raha... but I've also missed some parts of earlier episodes (like 82).

Posted: 7 months ago

I found the old serials site directly through google searches... but for some reason, the site usually doesn't open. I have tried several times (including just right now) but it has opened only once so far and then the episode wasn't the one I wanted. Is it because I'm trying to access through my mobile...? smiley23 Will try through my laptop later...

Thanks nonetheless smiley9

I use only office laptop and everything was working fine until couple of weeks ago. I think Apne TV stopped working (I mean I wasn't able to open any of the movies or Web series episodes) after I installed latest windows updates on my laptop. I was very upset and then tried to watch an episode of a web series on my mobile phone and it worked fine. That is why recommended the site to you.

After reading your comment few minutes ago, I tried to watch an episode of D3 on my mobile and it is working just fine. I also tried to watch an episode of Ek Jashan and it is also working fine.

What is going on?smiley44

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 7 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Arre... I meant if someone might have all episodes downloaded.. or perhaps google drive links... jaise hum send karte hai sabko IPK ki.. that way.

Specifically abhi mujhe episode 94 ka starting half nahi mil raha... but I've also missed some parts of earlier episodes (like 82).

Yeah I get it Stuti what you're trying to tell.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I can see on hotstar all the episodes are there. smiley14

Episode 94 means Ramlila vala episode jahan Rey swayam ko ram ka character play karne ko bolta hai ? Or Rey swayam injured hue vo vala episode ?

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I can see on hotstar all the episodes are there. smiley14

Episode 94 means Ramlila vala episode jahan Rey swayam ko ram ka character play karne ko bolta hai ? Or Rey swayam injured hue vo vala episode ?

Nai baba... look at the episode dates... 2013 se hai Hotstar pe.. serial started in 2011. In the beginning, Sharon was played by Sneha Kapoor but in Hotstar season 1 epi 1, the new actress Vrushika Mehta is already present. And storyline se bhi pata chal jayega... that a lot has already happened.

Episode 94 is when Karan Singh Grover came as student counselor and the boys are irritated because all the girls are swooning on him.