Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

It is almost next day morning for me.

I woke up in the middle of the night and before going back to sleep, posting this.

Stuti is playing hide and seek with us.smiley1

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Me gayab nahi hui!! Ye Bhavi afwaye faila rahi haismiley36. University ke wifi par IF blocked hai so I can only come online when I'm at home... so probably only in the evening / night.

I can understand Priya, I wasn't watching anything for a long time too... but fir lab me thoda jyada drama ho raha tha to I needed a break mentally... isiliye start kiya D3 dekhna... just recently.. hardly 10 days pehle.. and who knows how long I'll get the time to watch smiley24. Par filhal enjoy kar rahi hoon.

You should also enjoy your time now...baby aane ke baad to bilkul time nahi milega.. from what I've heard. Raji can give you an experienced opinion smiley36.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Me gayab nahi hui!! Ye Bhavi afwaye faila rahi haismiley36. University ke wifi par IF blocked hai so I can only come online when I'm at home... so probably only in the evening / night.

I can understand Priya, I wasn't watching anything for a long time too... but fir lab me thoda jyada drama ho raha tha to I needed a break mentally... isiliye start kiya D3 dekhna... just recently.. hardly 10 days pehle.. and who knows how long I'll get the time to watch smiley24. Par filhal enjoy kar rahi hoon.

You should also enjoy your time now...baby aane ke baad to bilkul time nahi milega.. from what I've heard. Raji can give you an experienced opinion smiley36.

Ohh tu aa gayi reply krne ke liye smiley36i thought nhi aaogismiley37

Btw are you watching D3 again or is it first time ?

D3 is one of my fav show smiley42

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Savera84

It is almost next day morning for me.

I woke up in the middle of the night and before going back to sleep, posting this.

Stuti is playing hide and seek with us.smiley1

Cheers..

Right Raji she always plays hide and seek with us smiley36

Btw why did you wake up in the middle of the night ?

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Right Raji she always plays hide and seek with us smiley36

Btw why did you wake up in the middle of the night ?

I fell asleep early while watching a movie. Had to wake up in the middle of the night to have a drink of water.

Cheers..

Before I read the line in Bold, I was wondering "Stuti ko kaise pata chala?"?

Jokes aside, it depends on how much your partner contributes.

My husband is a hands on papa which made it easy for me.

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Ohh tu aa gayi reply krne ke liye smiley36i thought nhi aaogismiley37

Btw are you watching D3 again or is it first time ?

D3 is one of my fav show smiley42

Watching for the first time. When it used to air on TV, I had watched some promos and maybe grabbed a couple of episodes here and there... but never really watched it properly. Wishing I had, it's so hard to find the episodes now... hotstar doesn't have them all smiley24

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Before I read the line in Bold, I was wondering "Stuti ko kaise pata chala?"?

Jokes aside, it depends on how much your partner contributes.

My husband is a hands on papa which made it easy for me.

Cheers..

Haha... no chupi rustom here smiley37 But my brother has a child and living in a joint family structure gives me enough second-hand experience smiley36.

Lovely to know Mr. Savera84 is so helpful smiley10. Nazar na lage dono ko ⚫️.

So, which movie were you watching... if you don't mind me asking...?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Watching for the first time. When it used to air on TV, I had watched some promos and maybe grabbed a couple of episodes here and there... but never really watched it properly. Wishing I had, it's so hard to find the episodes now... hotstar doesn't have them all smiley24

I thought you're watching it again. I am sure you will love the show ☺️ and yeah it's quite tough to find all the episodes

Which episodes do you need ?

I will try to find it for you smiley9

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I fell asleep early while watching a movie. Had to wake up in the middle of the night to have a drink of water.

Cheers..

I get it and see because of that we got reply from you smiley2