Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shadow_kissed

Yes, I remember the forums used to be buzzing 24/7 and it was a race to catch up with all the posts and topics. I remember on the CC within a minute there used to be 10-20 replies and it was practically impossible to read through them and reply to everyone.

It was more like there were numerous sets of conversations going on with people randomly jumping from one conversation to another. And somehow everything just made sense. I miss those days.

Currently I am visiting her and on YRKKH forum. Not much active at the moment but I drop by a few times throughout the day.

Which forums are you active on? And when do you usually come online? I might be able to join at the same time.

Yeah people were talking about how much active this forum that time. But I was not there that time so I have no idea about it😉

Even I am going on YRKKH forum. I used to active there when AbhiRa were together. That's why I thought i read your username somewhere😆

Here on IF I am on and off anytime. Whenever your free let me know I will be here🤗

Are you doing job or study ?

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Yeah people were talking about how much active this forum that time. But I was not there that time so I have no idea about it😉

Even I am going on YRKKH forum. I used to active there when AbhiRa were together. That's why I thought i read your username somewhere😆

Here on IF I am on and off anytime. Whenever your free let me know I will be here🤗

Are you doing job or study ?

I joined IF back in 2012 I think. I was a kid then and was here merely to have fun on CC. Those days CC’s were just about having fun and pulling each other’s leg.

Even I am waiting for the day when Abhira are united. I miss seeing them together ❤️

You will have to tell me a time and I will have to put in my schedule so that I don’t forget. 🙈😅

Currently I work full time as a Visiting Faculty as my University and simultaneously I am pursuing my Online PGDM. I mostly have night classes and so somedays it is difficult to take time to do anything else.

What about you? What are currently doing?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I joined IF back in 2012 I think. I was a kid then and was here merely to have fun on CC. Those days CC’s were just about having fun and pulling each other’s leg.

Even I am waiting for the day when Abhira are united. I miss seeing them together ❤️

You will have to tell me a time and I will have to put in my schedule so that I don’t forget. 🙈😅

Currently I work full time as a Visiting Faculty as my University and simultaneously I am pursuing my Online PGDM. I mostly have night classes and so somedays it is difficult to take time to do anything else.

What about you? What are currently doing?

Even I was here that time but I used to active on MJHT forum that time. Then I lost my IF username and password😆

Now I have a doubt AbhiRa ko kabhi saath me karege bhi yaa nhi 🤔

Then you come in morning time. Actually I am working in the school in admin department. But now exams are over so I am free😉 and you are so busy I guess so it's difficult for you to take out sometime here.

You try to come in the morning 😊

And where are you from ?

I really feel ham Ye rista forum me kaise nhi mile 😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Good morning hema 🤗

Kabhi yhan bhi aaya karo

Shadow_kissed thumbnail

Even I was here that time but I used to active on MJHT forum that time. Then I lost my IF username and password😆

Now I have a doubt AbhiRa ko kabhi saath me karege bhi yaa nhi 🤔

Then you come in morning time. Actually I am working in the school in admin department. But now exams are over so I am free😉 and you are so busy I guess so it's difficult for you to take out sometime here.

You try to come in the morning 😊

And where are you from ?

I really feel ham Ye rista forum me kaise nhi mile 😆

I was active till 2014 I suppose. And then I left IF because everyone was getting busy with their lives. Just last month I finally re-activated this account. It was a struggle to be honest. I forgot my username, password and even the email ID which I used at that point. But finally did it💪

Yes, I will be here in mornings. Please make my uni understand that even faculties deserve a summer break. 😭

Last summer, we were on campus even after the semester was completed. I miss having a dedicated vacation time.

I am from Gujarat. Where are you from?

I am not really active on Yeh rishta forum. Most of the discussions are about the daily episodes and they get intense sometimes. And I kind of skim through the episodes on the weekend 😂 so don’t really have anything to contribute there.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I was active till 2014 I suppose. And then I left IF because everyone was getting busy with their lives. Just last month I finally re-activated this account. It was a struggle to be honest. I forgot my username, password and even the email ID which I used at that point. But finally did it💪

Yes, I will be here in mornings. Please make my uni understand that even faculties deserve a summer break. 😭

Last summer, we were on campus even after the semester was completed. I miss having a dedicated vacation time.

I am from Gujarat. Where are you from?

I am not really active on Yeh rishta forum. Most of the discussions are about the daily episodes and they get intense sometimes. And I kind of skim through the episodes on the weekend 😂 so don’t really have anything to contribute there.

Wow that's so nice. Even I forgot my username password even email id then I thought let me make new one.

Exactly. All deserve a break. Even I am getting only 10 days vacation cause I am in the office.🤔 if no work then also I have to come atleast for 2 hours.

Really are you from Gujarat ? From where ?

I am from JAMNAGAR. I am also Gujju 🤗

Yes that's true. I was making edits on AbhiRa but then makers ruined the show completely so now no interest at all.

Shadow_kissed thumbnail

Wow that's so nice. Even I forgot my username password even email id then I thought let me make new one.

Exactly. All deserve a break. Even I am getting only 10 days vacation cause I am in the office.🤔 if no work then also I have to come atleast for 2 hours.

Really are you from Gujarat ? From where ?

I am from JAMNAGAR. I am also Gujju 🤗

Yes that's true. I was making edits on AbhiRa but then makers ruined the show completely so now no interest at all.

I used to write random stories back then. So it was easier to find my username once I figured out the title of the stories. 😂 I wrote some really cringe stuff back then 😆

I will kill for even a week long vacation. Just to escape this scorching heat.

What are your plans now that you have kind of a mini break. Escape this damn heat and run somewhere to have some relaxing time.

I am from Vadodara but staying in Ahmedabad since past few years for College and then job. I even brought my younger brother here so its more fun now. 😉

I am not a Gujju but born and brought up in Gujarat. Majority of my friends are gujarati so I understand the language but can’t speak to save my life.

Would you believe that I took Gujarati ad my third language in school but still can’t speak it properly. Somehow in my mind the words feel weird when I try to speak them out loud. No idea why 🤷‍♀️

The makers have spoiled Abhira. I don’t know how are they planning to reunite them and bring back the old chemistry between them.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I used to write random stories back then. So it was easier to find my username once I figured out the title of the stories. 😂 I wrote some really cringe stuff back then 😆

Aahaann sounds interesting. Send me link so I wil definitely read your stories. 😊

I will kill for even a week long vacation. Just to escape this scorching heat.

What are your plans now that you have kind of a mini break. Escape this damn heat and run somewhere to have some relaxing time.

Till now no plans for the vacation. Actually we bought a new house so will be busy in that only I guess.

I am from Vadodara but staying in Ahmedabad since past few years for College and then job. I even brought my younger brother here so its more fun now. 😉

Last month I was there in Ahmedabad. If we met before then we could meet over there.😉

I am not a Gujju but born and brought up in Gujarat. Majority of my friends are gujarati so I understand the language but can’t speak to save my life.

Would you believe that I took Gujarati ad my third language in school but still can’t speak it properly. Somehow in my mind the words feel weird when I try to speak them out loud. No idea why 🤷‍♀️

Haha ! seriously you're here from so many years and can't speak Gujarati. But no issue some find it weird I know. Sometimes it doesn't suit on us.😊 so I can totally understand.

The makers have spoiled Abhira. I don’t know how are they planning to reunite them and bring back the old chemistry between them.

Honestly we need to forget AbhiRa. 😆 Bekar me kya itni tension le. Morning me dimag kharab ho jaata hai synopsis dekhke hi

Me in pink 🤗

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 1 years ago
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning hema 🤗

Kabhi yhan bhi aaya karo

Good morning Bhavi! 🤗kya baat hai Aaj subah subah?

Arre there's no one here yaar. Moreover no interesting topics to discuss! And I thought you don't come here too, since stuti disappeared! 🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Good morning Bhavi! 🤗kya baat hai Aaj subah subah?

Arre there's no one here yaar. Moreover no interesting topics to discuss! And I thought you don't come here too, since stuti disappeared! 🤣

I am always here🤗

Yesterday I saw your post in debate forum then I thought if you're active we can connect here only 😉