Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Yup here too! Pehle even we never used to like outside batter! So mum used to do it at home. But since now so many have come up and suprisingly even local versions are really good now so we have stopped at home!🤣

Really? You like Paniyaram? I don't like Appam and Paniyaram. But Uttapam and Vadai's are my favvv!🤣 And how about podi? Do you prefer podi with Dosa and Idli or Sambhar?

I like Appam, Paniyaram and Vada. Uttapam is kinda okayish for me.. it's not my first choice for South Indian food but I don't dislike it either. Podi?? That's a new one for me... haven't heard of this... is this different from Rasam?

I like coconut chutney a lot. Sambhar is variable... depends on my mood 😆

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

I like Appam, Paniyaram and Vada. Uttapam is kinda okayish for me.. it's not my first choice for South Indian food but I don't dislike it either. Podi?? That's a new one for me... haven't heard of this... is this different from Rasam?

I like coconut chutney a lot. Sambhar is variable... depends on my mood 😆

Podi I mean to say Molaga Podi. Aveee Gujarati ma su keh cho khabar nathi manne! 🤣🤣 Rasam is different! Podi is like a chutney made from chillies and some other things!
Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 1 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Yes she has given NET and cleared it. But what was told to me is she wrote the exam , cleared it and got a job with the Uni while doing her PHD. But I'm not aware like how you're getting paid for your PHD if she's getting the same.

Hmm.. okay.. so here's the thing. You can clear NET at 2 levels. If you cross the first level, ypu get Lecturership - which means you can directly get appointed as an Assistant Professor... bypassing the lower teaching ranks. I think she might have cleared this level but perhaps she didn't clear the second level which is where a select few get the Fellowship (scholarship) that I'm getting along with the Lecturership. I hope this clears it up for you.

Nonetheless, clearing the exam at any level is no easy feat and she deserves accolades for doing it 😳. You know the example I just gave you about 2 lakh people giving that exam. Only 4000 of them cleared level 1 to get Lecturership and of those, top 1500 of us received the Fellowship. So you can see from the sheer numbers... she is still amongst the elite... and perhaps might even cross over at her next attempt ⭐️.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Podi I mean to say Molaga Podi. Aveee Gujarati ma su keh cho khabar nathi manne! 🤣🤣 Rasam is different! Podi is like a chutney made from chillies and some other things!

Ohh! I'm not much into Chutneys except the Coconut one 😆. I usually just eat the food as it is... plain and simple... no accompaniments and condiments required 🤣

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Hmm.. okay.. so here's the thing. You can clear NET at 2 levels. If you cross the first level, ypu get Lecturership - which means you can directly get appointed as an Assistant Professor... bypassing the lower teaching ranks. I think she might have cleared this level but perhaps she didn't clear the second level which is where a select few get the Fellowship (scholarship) that I'm getting along with the Lecturership. I hope this clears it up for you.

Nonetheless, clearing the exam at any level is no easy feat and she deserves accolades for doing it 😳. You know the example I just gave you about 2 lakh people giving that exam. Only 4000 of them cleared level 1 to get Lecturership and of those, top 1500 of us received the Fellowship. So you can see from the sheer numbers... she is still amongst the elite... and perhaps might even cross over at her next attempt ⭐️.

Yup exactly! Somewhere around what you're telling. Okay got it.⭐️😳 Yuppp no competitive exams are easy these days. And Fellowships are even more at a difficult level. Sooo good jobbbb stuti bachhha🤣But your parents must be proudddd!!!
Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 1 years ago
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Ohh! I'm not much into Chutneys except the Coconut one 😆. I usually just eat the food as it is... plain and simple... no accompaniments and condiments required 🤣

Arre it's diffrent from your usual chutneys! And trust me every South Indian fam has a different version of their Podi. I used to love when a friend of mine used to bring it to School and we used to exchange lunch boxes!🤣 She used to bring Garlic Podi! 😆
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Okay I'm off now!! 😳 Goodnight and take care of yourself. It was great talking to you!😳

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Arre it's diffrent from your usual chutneys! And trust me every South Indian fam has a different version of their Podi. I used to love when a friend of mine used to bring it to School and we used to exchange lunch boxes!🤣 She used to bring Garlic Podi! 😆

That sounds fun 😳. I haven't "exchanged" much food but done a lot of "sharing" because my mum's food was famous among my friends 😆. There used to be a whole wish list and requests for my mum about what to send in my tiffin 🤣. It still happens whenever my best friend is visiting here (she is married and settled in Karnataka now). In fact, she learnt to cook a few South Indian dishes from my mum bcz they didn't make it in her mayka and she wanted to have a bit of know-how before going to her sasural 😆.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Okay I'm off now!! 😳 Goodnight and take care of yourself. It was great talking to you!😳

Good night and sweet dreams ⭐️.

Yesss... this was really fun... can't imagine what Bhavi, Aditi and the others will think when sifting through this whole mix bag of messages tomorrow 🤣. Have a good time guys 🤣

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

That sounds fun 😳. I haven't "exchanged" much food but done a lot of "sharing" because my mum's food was famous among my friends 😆. There used to be a whole wish list and requests for my mum about what to send in my tiffin 🤣. It still happens whenever my best friend is visiting here (she is married and settled in Karnataka now). In fact, she learnt to cook a few South Indian dishes from my mum bcz they didn't make it in her mayka and she wanted to have a bit of know-how before going to her sasural 😆.

Great and what was the food?! My mom makes Gujarati dishes too! Dhokla, Handwa, Khandvi , Thepla! I like dhokla and KhandviOh that's great. 😳