Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Yes pakka! 😎 I have seen kamati baag, aajwani Meta, MS University from outside.

Shopping I went to Nava Bazaar, Mangal Bazaar and Ghadiyali 🤣 Food I had Alkapuri's Sev Puri. I love it it's the best.🤣 Then I had paatra not the dried ones. And then I had some Rajasthani Kachori from some famous shop. And got some sweets from Kheteshwar 🤣 and the list goes on!!!🤣I also went to Iscon.

I wanted to go to Laxmi Vilas palace but couldn't. you tell me what else is there?

Woah! You have gone around quite a bit 😆. Btw, I live right behind ISKCON temple 😃.

Yeah.. there's Laxmi Vilas Palace and I can give you an inside tour of MSU (since I study there 😉) including our Botanical garden. Well... apart from this, there's EME temple and a couple of museums if you are interested. There are some places around Vadodara that you could go on one day trips like Kavi-Kamboi. Also, have you visited Statue of Unity?

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Woah! You have gone around quite a bit 😆. Btw, I live right behind ISKCON temple 😃.

Yeah.. there's Laxmi Vilas Palace and I can give you an inside tour of MSU (since I study there 😉) including our Botanical garden. Well... apart from this, there's EME temple and a couple of museums if you are interested. There are some places around Vadodara that you could go on one day trips like Kavi-Kamboi. Also, have you visited Statue of Unity?

Yup 😂 OMG! Really? That's greattt!

Ohoooo so you're an MSU student?! Isn't MSU very famous in Vadodara?! Museums?! I haven't seen any! Nope haven't seen Statue of Unity! My cousins visited some days ago! It looks really beautiful near the lake area. It's like some place abroad. Will visit wenever I'm coming next!🤣

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Why ?! Busy with work?! I wish we had come across each other before so that we could have met 🤣 I'm planning to watch! Kuch toh mile dekhne koooo🥺

Yes... work.. among other things. Everyone in my family and more than half of my lab mates are sick (and have been so since more than 10-15 days) so I'm under more pressure while trying to balance everything and keep things going like normal while also doing medicine runs, working odd errands around the house and attending conferences and other events .

We will meet whenever you come to Vadodara next. Btw, where do you live... if you don't mind me asking? 😳

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Yes... work.. among other things. Everyone in my family and more than half of my lab mates are sick (and have been so since more than 10-15 days) so I'm under more pressure while trying to balance everything and keep things going like normal while also doing medicine runs, working odd errands around the house and attending conferences and other events .

We will meet whenever you come to Vadodara next. Btw, where do you live... if you don't mind me asking? 😳

I know here also Viral fever is everywhere. Lab mates?! You said you're studying na?! You're a medico? Woah so many things at a time! Take some rest and khud ka bhi dhyan rakhoo pehle.

I'm basically from the North but I'm settled in Chennai.😳

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Yup 😂 OMG! Really? That's greattt!

Ohoooo so you're an MSU student?! Isn't MSU very famous in Vadodara?! Museums?! I haven't seen any! Nope haven't seen Statue of Unity! My cousins visited some days ago! It looks really beautiful near the lake area. It's like some place abroad. Will visit wenever I'm coming next!🤣

Yeah... MSU is famous beyond Vadodara too 😆. We have a lot of students coming from outside just to study here... even from abroad ⭐️.

There is one museum right inside Laxmi Vilas Palace. If you like old time paintings, sculptures, etc you can visit that one. There's also another ine Kamatibaag where there are fossils and that kinda scientific stuff.

Oh yes yes!! You should definitely visit Statue of Unity whenever you get a chance. There's so much to see over there, you could easily make it a 2-day trip 😃!

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Yeah... MSU is famous beyond Vadodara too 😆. We have a lot of students coming from outside just to study here... even from abroad ⭐️.

There is one museum right inside Laxmi Vilas Palace. If you like old time paintings, sculptures, etc you can visit that one. There's also another ine Kamatibaag where there are fossils and that kinda scientific stuff.

Oh yes yes!! You should definitely visit Statue of Unity whenever you get a chance. There's so much to see over there, you could easily make it a 2-day trip 😃!

Oh yes it's a well known Uni. Yeah I know. But this time had few days like I was there for 4-5 days out of which 2 days were for a wedding! Rest I spent shopping , eating etc etc🤣 Btw is Alkapuri better or Fatehgunj? Where do you shop from? I will definitely take you shopping with me🤣

Yupppp will plan next whenever I'm Visiting!

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I know here also Viral fever is everywhere. Lab mates?! You said you're studying na?! You're a medico? Woah so many things at a time! Take some rest and khud ka bhi dhyan rakhoo pehle.

I'm basically from the North but I'm settled in Chennai.😳

Yes.. viral fever.. flu.. subdued version of Coronavirus... whatever this is.. it's spreading all over .

I'm a Ph.D. student.. not a medico but in the field of science... more specifically Botany. I keep fluctuating between saying I'm studying / working bcz Ph.D. is kinda in between both of those 😆. I get fellowship (similar to a scholarship) from the govt... which equates to a job with monthly salary, work reports, promotions and all that stuff. But I'm also technically a student who has to pay fees every semester. So yeah.. that's probably what caused the confusion 😆.

How am I supposed to rest with everything that's going on 😒... nonetheless, the conference is over and I'm hopefully done with most other events and functions as well. So that reduces some of the load. But no one seems to be getting any better so I'm not sure when I'll go back to having a completely normal schedule (although I hardly had a normal schedule even before this 😆)

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Yes.. viral fever.. flu.. subdued version of Coronavirus... whatever this is.. it's spreading all over .

I'm a Ph.D. student.. not a medico but in the field of science... more specifically Botany. I keep fluctuating between saying I'm studying / working bcz Ph.D. is kinda in between both of those 😆. I get fellowship (similar to a scholarship) from the govt... which equates to a job with monthly salary, work reports, promotions and all that stuff. But I'm also technically a student who has to pay fees every semester. So yeah.. that's probably what caused the confusion 😆.

How am I supposed to rest with everything that's going on 😒... nonetheless, the conference is over and I'm hopefully done with most other events and functions as well. So that reduces some of the load. But no one seems to be getting any better so I'm not sure when I'll go back to having a completely normal schedule (although I hardly had a normal schedule even before this 😆)

Nahiii yaar I hope this flu gets better and stops. Ek aur version of corona nai chahiye!

So you work with the Uni and study right?! That is what you mean right?!😳 You have to na. Take some time out for yourself too.

It'll be alright soon! Don't worry!

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Oh yes it's a well known Uni. Yeah I know. But this time had few days like I was there for 4-5 days out of which 2 days were for a wedding! Rest I spent shopping , eating etc etc🤣 Btw is Alkapuri better or Fatehgunj? Where do you shop from? I will definitely take you shopping with me🤣

Yupppp will plan next whenever I'm Visiting!

I prefer Alkapuri ⭐️. There are some fancy eating places in Fatehgunj... so it's probably a tie for that... but for shopping Alkapuri wins hands down.

Ah sure! I'm good at shopping despite the fact that I don't really like doing it much 😆. But somehow I manage to find all the good sales and right colors and sizes 😆.

I've never been to Chennai but my father has been there for work related reasons and he brought me a beautiful Sari the last time... you know, that traditional White sari with Golden border ❤️

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

I prefer Alkapuri ⭐️. There are some fancy eating places in Fatehgunj... so it's probably a tie for that... but for shopping Alkapuri wins hands down.

Ah sure! I'm good at shopping despite the fact that I don't really like doing it much 😆. But somehow I manage to find all the good sales and right colors and sizes 😆.

I've never been to Chennai but my father has been there for work related reasons and he brought me a beautiful Sari the last time... you know, that traditional White sari with Golden border ❤️

I have been to both and to me both the places has got amazing food! 🤣 Shopping wise even I agree Alkapuri is better.

Why don't you plan one then? Do you like South Indian food?! I basically can't live without Idli/ Dosa🤣 Even thou we are North Indians. We have Idli / Dosa almost everyday for breakfast 🤣

Yes!!! I know!!😳 And Nalli Silks you get really good ones!