Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I think they became iconic because of the right click of their onscreen charisma and attraction of the audience towards that.

Whatever worked, but they are unforgettable

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Whatever worked, but they are unforgettable

we are here and that is a proof

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I was watching this whole sequence with my friends yesterday and I must say, I love it, no matter sheetal track was boring but ArShi part was awesome.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I was watching this whole sequence with my friends yesterday and I must say, I love it, no matter sheetal track was boring but ArShi part was awesome.

We are too forgiving you know

13102685_1777142095855218_1122750278349341827_n.png

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Nice pic

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Waiting for this magic happen some day.

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful thread!! Karwachauth epi / romance was one of the most beautiful scenes of them, esp post marriage.. I just bingewatched this serial, recently for the first time.. i think they showed very little romance post marriage.. esp initially post marriage, i foung very less romance between them.. i think fans must have complained then and they incorporated romantic scenes later, and karwachauth was the most romantic sequence post their wedding till the end of show.. it was just serene and beautiful
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farah6

What a beautiful thread!! Karwachauth epi / romance was one of the most beautiful scenes of them, esp post marriage.. I just bingewatched this serial, recently for the first time.. i think they showed very little romance post marriage.. esp initially post marriage, i foung very less romance between them.. i think fans must have complained then and they incorporated romantic scenes later, and karwachauth was the most romantic sequence post their wedding till the end of show.. it was just serene and beautiful

I think post-marriage lacks romantic scenes, but whenever we had Rabba ve , it was phenomenal. Poolside was their eternal space of romance. I agree we have less because the show was ending, and the makers had no interest.

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think post-marriage lacks romantic scenes, but whenever we had Rabba ve , it was phenomenal. Poolside was their eternal space of romance. I agree we have less because the show was ending, and the makers had no interest.

I agree.. we have less romantic scenes but whatever we had.. were nice and karwachauth being the best of them