Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Part 3

Irresistible Transformation

ASR in white shirt was just a killer. He was getting alive seeing her there even in his imagination.

Khushi was looking beautiful.

Damn gurl your so beautyfull..

The way he pulled her closer and wanted to keep her near him was reflecting his inner desire and no wonder why he couldn't refuse to accept that all he wants just her.

Her suddenly disappearing from his arms and his eyes was so painful for him

I must say, these creations are very distracting TFS

Thank You folks for liking my efforts.🤗

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This is one of my fav song too. I am just wondering how can anyone not feel the heat of the moment. Khushi must feel all sorts of things, the burn, the yearning was mutual. I love how he still looks at her the same way when they met first.

oh that must be felt to her core and the same goes for ASR. He was all over her.

Together, they form a necessary paradox, not a senseless contradiction. Like the Yin-Yang model shows, the whole Universe is based on the fact that opposites attract❤️

You really have said it in a few words, it was just in between them, the air of love and attraction was just flowing in between them

Another beautiful song👏

I surrender, You know what, every song fits on ArShi, it is like divine fate that every song seems perfect on these two.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Waiting for your post eagerly, I hope today

here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163671874

Word Count: 1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Another beautiful song👏

I surrender, You know what, every song fits on ArShi, it is like divine fate that every song seems perfect on these two.

Thank You dear as always keeping it alive

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You dear as always keeping it alive

You are most welcome di🤗

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is one of my fav song too. I am just wondering how can anyone not feel the heat of the moment. Khushi must feel all sorts of things, the burn, the yearning was mutual. I love how he still looks at her the same way when they met first.

It is way too difficult to even begin with. Against all the odds or you can put any condition out there, but you can't remove a slightest chance not to get effected in such a proximity.