Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

A Fallen Star

By: Mysticaldivine

"Yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai"

Her words are shattered him the very same way he shattered her world with his "shadi kar rahe hain.." on Diwali night. The only difference is he did it purposely by running away from his feelings and she had no such intention of doing this here.

But after hurting her deeply on that night he did try to bandage that moment by taking care of her wound and did make bondage through which he delivered his feelings... she grasped it yet moved away and now she knew it well he that was hurt finding out about her being engaged with someone else...

But This is also a realization moment for Khushi for the first time that she is ENGAGED'...which she never grasped before either...

The moment gets glaciated with the piercing pain with those hollow words of Khushi and in return, it benumbs and desensitizes him and his gesture "Kya yeh saach hai"[is it true?] without WORDS and she confirms it. She lowers her gazes as she can't bear his pain anymore. but he couldn't take his eyes off. his face lost all the expressions, all the tough clenching jaws fell off from its place. All was written there, the surprise and shock with a sharp gaze.

Slightly opened, tilted lips, the unbelievable moment dominated the surroundings.

This is my engagement ring, she'd just said with an echo added with the music in their background...All it did was just took his breath with a slow removal of all expression from a face, embraced by a staggering pan of pain that would have told how deeply he was affected...

A draining moment of everything felt somewhat a howling windy storm inside him crushing every root of leftover belief in him...'The excruciating pain and the numbness of the brain paralyze the Mighty ASR whose hands never miss any target yet lose the grip on the ring.

With rage and bafflement, he blurted out ,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"you got engaged 'how did you not even bother to tell me. Like he wanted to expect her saying that tells me it's not true.

But Mr Raizada who thinks girls like her have a purpose behind everything and not a single girl matters to ASR then WHY today all this matter.

Khushi in quizzical mode,"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?] She knows how to retaliate...but he is in no mood or patience for all of this...

He grabs her fiercely,"Mujhe iss se fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'.[it matters to me because.]

His ego and fear stop him from completing his sentence but not his heart which is feeling the same pain that she felt on Diwali night...He just keeps starring at her with agonizing eyes'.which are delivering his message which he can't verbalize'..The message which is showing his vulnerable side, the side which he opened for HER only...The girl who is her reason of survival...without whom he can't breathe...

And who knew the stargazing ended up realizing what was he doing all along. He was on the verge of losing her. Rage, loss, pain, guilt, jealousy and obsession mixed all of his thoughts at one point. How could she do this to him? Can't she see what is in between them? But he was forgetting that he cut that piece of thread to hold onto it on Diwali night...Didn't he say that you don't mean anything or that whatever happened in between us?

"You don't matter to me..."

Now "kya kar rahi ho tum?"

or the "tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha?", every word and feeling of this episode gets me... every time.

"Mujhe kyuon farak padta hai?"

Holding her tight, fearing to lose her. Piercing eyes into her showing her openly his wound, he blurted out many things which were contradicting his own actions recently. Her words blew the fire and intensified his pain further.

"aapko is see kya fark padta hai?

Ah, he is not backing off that easily. Is he?

"Farak padta hai dammit kyuonke..."

But somewhere it was too late... He felt it, deep down knew it and as always he hurt himself like all the wounds were ready to rupture the last drop of blood in him. He doesn't let her touch or heal his wounded soul.

It doesn't matter...he was affirmed by this one mantra what he will tell her over and over from now until the real realization of what he had done and what he had to do to rewind those moments and he will try...with his rage, hurting her and himself in return until he lets her go...by hugging La...apologizing her for hurting ...

Har bar...for everything.

Somehow I missed this

Some memories you brought back with this.

His anger, her response, his helplessness over her engagement. Love it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Somehow I missed this

Some memories you brought back with this.

His anger, her response, his helplessness over her engagement. Love it

No worries as my AD is not letting me have some IPK time either... hoping to be back soon

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No worries as my AD is not letting me have some IPK time either... hoping to be back soon

I agree, AD is something. It is pretty hectic, no doubt. Kids, their exams, home, work, all is coming together.

pmohan89 thumbnail

A Fallen Star

By: Mysticaldivine

"Yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai"

Her words are shattered him the very same way he shattered her world with his "shadi kar rahe hain.." on Diwali night. The only difference is he did it purposely by running away from his feelings and she had no such intention of doing this here.

But after hurting her deeply on that night he did try to bandage that moment by taking care of her wound and did make bondage through which he delivered his feelings... she grasped it yet moved away and now she knew it well he that was hurt finding out about her being engaged with someone else...

But This is also a realization moment for Khushi for the first time that she is ENGAGED'...which she never grasped before either...

The moment gets glaciated with the piercing pain with those hollow words of Khushi and in return, it benumbs and desensitizes him and his gesture "Kya yeh saach hai"[is it true?] without WORDS and she confirms it. She lowers her gazes as she can't bear his pain anymore. but he couldn't take his eyes off. his face lost all the expressions, all the tough clenching jaws fell off from its place. All was written there, the surprise and shock with a sharp gaze.

Slightly opened, tilted lips, the unbelievable moment dominated the surroundings.

This is my engagement ring, she'd just said with an echo added with the music in their background...All it did was just took his breath with a slow removal of all expression from a face, embraced by a staggering pan of pain that would have told how deeply he was affected...

A draining moment of everything felt somewhat a howling windy storm inside him crushing every root of leftover belief in him...'The excruciating pain and the numbness of the brain paralyze the Mighty ASR whose hands never miss any target yet lose the grip on the ring.

With rage and bafflement, he blurted out ,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"you got engaged 'how did you not even bother to tell me. Like he wanted to expect her saying that tells me it's not true.

But Mr Raizada who thinks girls like her have a purpose behind everything and not a single girl matters to ASR then WHY today all this matter.

Khushi in quizzical mode,"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?] She knows how to retaliate...but he is in no mood or patience for all of this...

He grabs her fiercely,"Mujhe iss se fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'.[it matters to me because.]

His ego and fear stop him from completing his sentence but not his heart which is feeling the same pain that she felt on Diwali night...He just keeps starring at her with agonizing eyes'.which are delivering his message which he can't verbalize'..The message which is showing his vulnerable side, the side which he opened for HER only...The girl who is her reason of survival...without whom he can't breathe...

And who knew the stargazing ended up realizing what was he doing all along. He was on the verge of losing her. Rage, loss, pain, guilt, jealousy and obsession mixed all of his thoughts at one point. How could she do this to him? Can't she see what is in between them? But he was forgetting that he cut that piece of thread to hold onto it on Diwali night...Didn't he say that you don't mean anything or that whatever happened in between us?

"You don't matter to me..."

Now "kya kar rahi ho tum?"

or the "tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha?", every word and feeling of this episode gets me... every time.

"Mujhe kyuon farak padta hai?"

Holding her tight, fearing to lose her. Piercing eyes into her showing her openly his wound, he blurted out many things which were contradicting his own actions recently. Her words blew the fire and intensified his pain further.

"aapko is see kya fark padta hai?

Ah, he is not backing off that easily. Is he?

"Farak padta hai dammit kyuonke..."

But somewhere it was too late... He felt it, deep down knew it and as always he hurt himself like all the wounds were ready to rupture the last drop of blood in him. He doesn't let her touch or heal his wounded soul.

It doesn't matter...he was affirmed by this one mantra what he will tell her over and over from now until the real realization of what he had done and what he had to do to rewind those moments and he will try...with his rage, hurting her and himself in return until he lets her go...by hugging La...apologizing her for hurting ...

Har bar...for everything.

This is just an absolutely insightful piece of you, Arshi

The moment when he came to know about her engagement, was excruciating for him. As you said he did pierced her heart severely on the Diwali night by denying her existence of her in his life. He never could thought that Khushi could be somebody else's besides him.

He took her for granted. He used to think Khushi belonged to him only.he was possessive about her. But when the reality stroke him, he became dumbfounded. But Khushi was chivalrous and retorted back strongly. Without inhibition she asked him why it mattered to him and his outburst was his confession for sure. Saying 'I love you" was not needed in that moment. His reaction proved that he was in love with her madly and deeply.

Love the top gif, you captured the most beautiful expressions of both.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Teri Meri before moments led to the indulgence of events that were unbelievable.

He was up to no good and wanted her to do what he wanted but really this is a question.

What did he want her to do after winning the bet?

But he lost his heart seeing her defeated, making unto her, holding her hand, bringing her spirit back and I guess doing all of this he made her do what he wanted her to do.

subdue to him as upon his wish.

She followed his each step and made him follow his. Both were winners.

Her tears work wonders in him to do whatever to erase her pain. Even in hate he was doing all along.

Well, you have brought of those moments and expressions here.

Lovely post. :)

-sorry for this late response. IF is not my daily routine you know that.

Hi di, how are you?

I am here after a while and you have written two beautiful pieces in between. Before Teri meri and the heartbroken one.Episode 124.

Ah, my ASR couldn't see ir even think of seeing her with anyone. He always thought, she is his.

AdiGallia thumbnail

Hmm, where are you dear?

Its been a while

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

I agree, AD is something. It is pretty hectic, no doubt. Kids, their exams, home, work, all is coming together.

I am always busy these last three months but this year things are way too much. Hardly can think of anything right now

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

This is just an absolutely insightful piece of you, Arshi

The moment when he came to know about her engagement, was excruciating for him. As you said he did pierced her heart severely on the Diwali night by denying her existence of her in his life. He never could think that Khushi could be somebody else's besides him.

He took her for granted. He used to think Khushi belonged to him only.he was possessive about her. But when the reality strokes him, he became dumbfounded. But Khushi was chivalrous and retorted back strongly. Without inhibition, she asked him why it mattered to him and his outburst was his confession for sure. Saying 'I love you" was not needed in that moment. His reaction proved that he was in love with her madly and deeply.

Love the top gif, you captured the most beautiful expressions of both.

Later when he will say I love you, she will rewind all of this but at that time she will know him way too well as well too.