Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Everyone always admires ASR but in my eyes, she deserves the best as Khushi.

I agree yet in my eyes, both have an equal value to it. They both were standing on the ground that belongs to their characters and they both fully justified it.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Faiqa Apu🤗

Today I must say, not only your posts but the comments are worth reading. I totally enjoy the.

I will be back to indulge in some more.

Thank You for such a beautiful thread.👏

I am glad you found the time to catch up.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Happy Ramadan to all who observe it as well.

Sorry, for the late response, but you know why

No rush and no worries

So good to see you

I will come back for the insight you have up there

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

No rush and no worries

Time is everything these days for many things I am into

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the blue

Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. Every relationship stands on trust and honesty even friendship. Without using words if someone out there understands you, that is something itself a blessing. You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.

Entitlement is the root cause of all the chaos. It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God-given right to have it. But it is not true. The first slap is all it takes from the brutal reality and it depends on when you get it. The moment that slap lands on your face to shake your grounds, you realize that instead of making the amendments, now the minds take a different and negative path.

Again, it is all about how you resolve it and you can't as you are not training these minds properly. Dangerous minds are on a rise.

The abusive mind’s high entitlement leads it to have unfair and unreasonable expectations so that the relationship revolves around its demands. The attitude is: “You owe me.” "This is my right" "This is mine"

For each ounce anyone gives these days, he/she wants a pound or I must say gallon in return. He/she wants his/her partner to devote himself/herself fully to catering to him/ her, even if it means that his/her own needs or his/her children’s get neglected. You can pour all your energy into keeping your partner content, but if he/she has this mindset, he/ she’ll never be satisfied for long. And he/she will keep feeling that you are controlling him/her because he/she doesn’t believe that you should set any limits on his/her conduct or insist that he/she meet his/her responsibilities.

Well, we can write as much as we can but until we stand up and do something about it, it is useless.

I love the blue bold line of yours, 👏

Entitlement is just the grossest kind of human behavior. It is getting lethal in every field of life and everywhere.

The thing that upsets me the most is the entitlement of people that will stand with a flag and say to some other people that they need to watch what they are saying, doing and better be as they think they are better than others or my fav line what they say "go back to where they came from".

When, in fact, they also would need to go back to where they came from, because you need to go all the way back to the beginning. Sorry for my ranting as I just had this experience today in the mall when someone was pounding his nonsense to an Asian which standing in the line. Gross

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Entitlement is just the grossest kind of human behavior. It is getting lethal in every field of life and everywhere.

The thing that upsets me the most is the entitlement of people that will stand with a flag and say to some other people that they need to watch what they are saying, doing and better be as they think they are better than others or my fav line what they say "go back to where they came from".

When, in fact, they also would need to go back to where they came from, because you need to go all the way back to the beginning. Sorry for my ranting as I just had this experience today in the mall when someone was pounding his nonsense to an Asian which standing in the line. Gross

Awe, Priya, you expressed the same feelings as I have.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the blue

Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. Every relationship stands on trust and honesty even friendship. Without using words if someone out there understands you, that is something itself a blessing. You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.

Entitlement is the root cause of all the chaos. It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God-given right to have it. But it is not true. The first slap is all it takes from the brutal reality and it depends on when you get it. The moment that slap lands on your face to shake your grounds, you realize that instead of making the amendments, now the minds take a different and negative path.

Again, it is all about how you resolve it and you can't as you are not training these minds properly. Dangerous minds are on a rise.

The abusive mind’s high entitlement leads it to have unfair and unreasonable expectations so that the relationship revolves around its demands. The attitude is: “You owe me.” "This is my right" "This is mine"

For each ounce anyone gives these days, he/she wants a pound or I must say gallon in return. He/she wants his/her partner to devote himself/herself fully to catering to him/ her, even if it means that his/her own needs or his/her children’s get neglected. You can pour all your energy into keeping your partner content, but if he/she has this mindset, he/ she’ll never be satisfied for long. And he/she will keep feeling that you are controlling him/her because he/she doesn’t believe that you should set any limits on his/her conduct or insist that he/she meet his/her responsibilities.

Well, we can write as much as we can but until we stand up and do something about it, it is useless.

Very interesting topic

👏

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Totally agree with it.

The gross thing about it that people forget the karma. What got around comes around until it hits them back.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with it.

The gross thing about it that people forget the karma. What got around comes around until it hits them back.

Thank You and true

Karma is what ppl are missing here