Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Faiqa Apu🤗

Today I must say, not only your posts but the comments are worth reading. I totally enjoy the.

I will be back to indulge in some more.

Thank You for such a beautiful thread.👏

Glad you enjoyed all of our rambling🤗

Good to see you

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Beautiful Post👏

Payesh Wedding is the most enriched period of IPK by all means.

That was the time when Payal and Akash and their interaction was at their peak, a little later after their marriage, it did continue but after that, we hardly see anything on this side.Cry

The blooming love was really at the peak over this side of ArHi Land. The day he finds out that her engagement is broken he was all set to woe her and he did by all means. Flirting and jealous ASR is the best one.NK and Khushi combo was deadly. It did make him frustrated seeing them so easily mingled together.Embarrassed

Among all of this, Shyam was going nuts, such weird ways he had to kill his wifeOuch

Absolutely

Payesh wedding time was the blooming time at its peak.

Love to see you dear.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I will come back to it...

Hi Mehreen how are you

Hope all is well

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Happy Ramazaan to all who observe it.

May Allah shower us with His blessings and forgives us all.Ameen

Happy Ramadan to all who observe it as well.

Sorry, for the late response, but you know why

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Where is everyone?

I know Faiqa has something going on in her AD, just sharing that she will be here soon.

Hmm, I am sending you something, join

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

this was the 1st time i was introduced to the world of arshi...my journey with ipkknd was small..but i always cherish it...i really feel lucky that i fell in love with these two souls...❤️

wonderful posts Faiqa Apu...👏 Always giving us a new angle in Teri Meri posts.

Irresistible itself.❤️ Indeed it was a BEAUTIFUL and SENSUOUS moment.

i can never forget that day when i saw this dance promo on TV and i was like i have to watch it and after that i did not miss any episode of IPKKND...actually started from the beginning. The magic they created on this dance cant replaced by anyone

not even salman and kareena...the song is actually belongs to them but we can say that arshi took that song for them.

I never came across such a beautiful couple doing such an enthralling dance.. whenever i happen to listen anywhere while walking on road, or on tv or on some radio i only remember Barun-Sanaya singing teri-meri and their passionate dance on it.. loved ARSHI/SaRun.. miss them..

There are many couples yet on the Indian tv screen this couple was the first one or maybe no one attracted us. The original couple song and Arshi dance on this song have a totally different impact because the original didn't dance, that was the song in the movie. These two danced.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

He was pushing her away but she was already his part. Every pain he gave her, he felt the worst of it himself.

He was pushing his feelings and creating walls. He was falling for her and that he never wanted.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This was my line when I saw that the very first time.

She is a lioness.

Khushi is such a beautiful character, totally love this woman.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There is nothing wrong in an arranged marriage in my opinion. As you clearly said consistency and working out differences matter in the relationship. Two different people can make a great couple if they put their egos aside. It depends on your personality, your upbringing and the way you think and handles situations. If you always think you are right then nothing can be resolved.

Give and take is a part of every relationship. Women do sacrifice but again if your partner is with you at every step of life, believe me, life becomes beautiful.

in red

The new generation has no ethics, no morals. All they think that they are entitled to have everything, in everything. Such a disarray kinda path they are following, I am totally disappointed in parents these days.

After being a parent, life demands it to give time to kids, to their needs, rather than giving them a device and telling them go watch tv, or play a game.

Social media is a poison and this generation is basically a product of it.

Love the blue

Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. Every relationship stands on trust and honesty even friendship. Without using words if someone out there understands you, that is something itself a blessing. You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.

Entitlement is the root cause of all the chaos. It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God-given right to have it. But it is not true. The first slap is all it takes from the brutal reality and it depends on when you get it. The moment that slap lands on your face to shake your grounds, you realize that instead of making the amendments, now the minds take a different and negative path.

Again, it is all about how you resolve it and you can't as you are not training these minds properly. Dangerous minds are on a rise.

The abusive mind’s high entitlement leads it to have unfair and unreasonable expectations so that the relationship revolves around its demands. The attitude is: “You owe me.” "This is my right" "This is mine"

For each ounce anyone gives these days, he/she wants a pound or I must say gallon in return. He/she wants his/her partner to devote himself/herself fully to catering to him/ her, even if it means that his/her own needs or his/her children’s get neglected. You can pour all your energy into keeping your partner content, but if he/she has this mindset, he/ she’ll never be satisfied for long. And he/she will keep feeling that you are controlling him/her because he/she doesn’t believe that you should set any limits on his/her conduct or insist that he/she meet his/her responsibilities.

Well, we can write as much as we can but until we stand up and do something about it, it is useless.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Well all love this one