seems like caught up by AD?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Where is everyone?

seems like caught up by AD?

Sorry for this delay, I was really in my AD and still I am, it took me a while to finish the post.

Actually, I did yet I lost the entire post so you can imagine.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sorry for this delay, I was really in my AD and still I am, it took me a while to finish the post.

Oh, that must be a hassle.

Well it worked out then.

I will read and come back, in the same shoes. AD is demanding a lot of time these days.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh that must be annoying. A killer of joy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awe, Before Teri Meri

Shararat...

He was up to no good

He wanted her to lose so he could make her do what he wished for but in return, he lost his heart again and again. Her tears work wonders by bringing pain, restlessness, and many things in him to do whatever to erase her pain. Even in hate, he was all about LOVE.

Well, you roped well her attempt of tying the songs together to bring him down but she was challenging him. inside she was all about I am yours, will you accept it openly. Well, he deceived her on Diwali big time. Here he mended his ways back to her.

He couldn't keep his hands off her, touch was a need and he proved us right during Teri Meri and even after.

Shararat, it was.

A beautiful one though. NK was a catalyst at that time and that brought Arnav closer to Khushi than ever. The selection of songs was very thoughtful and creative in this sangeet.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Payesh wedding is the most beautiful time of ArHi's relationship. A little nutkhaut Arnav was making a chatterbox stumble on everything with this erratic heartbeat. Nicely linked Aaja piya songs, two different songs and two different scenarios but meaning was the same.

Both ways she reached out to him and brought a smile on his face.

Totally agreed.

nutkhut kanahiya was the reason of her erratic heartbeat.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Oh that must be annoying. A killer of joy.

It was, as I was trying to do from a different device and realized not every device is easy to use for IF

Shararat, it was.

A beautiful one though. NK was a catalyst at that time and that brought Arnav closer to Khushi than ever. The selection of songs was very thoughtful and creative in this sangeet.

I know my my fav NK, ah

I love him so much after Arnav