Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This such a realistic explanation of how relationships appear in an individual's eyes. We human tends to accept the norms under the shadow of others opinions, religion, society, and much much more rather than our own felt guts and needs. Honestly, the society mold us in a brutal way that we feel kinda lost sometimes.

Arnav felt more real than Khushi because he did everything what he felt was right while Khushi did what society implied us to do.

Beautiful explanation👏

pretty much yes.

We humans have left the animals behind in such a way that sometimes the jungle rules seem fair and more realistic to me. At least they are honest.

Khushi was a simple girl and had her own style of living with simple rules. either made by society or her own while Arnav was stoned into the same rules made by brutal society so he rebelled and came face to face with em.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Roop di, 🤗

I can't underline because you and faiqa di are always at the top of the game when it comes to explain things.

A lyrical prose of yours makes me feel awe.

thnx dear, I am happy that you still enjoy these , happy to see you finding some time today.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That blue is what he feels, she feels yet he is the one who buried it

meri liye tumhari ya USS baat ki koi ehmiyat nahin

He moved out leaving her behind as he moved on first when he held La's hands in front of all.

Absolutely and that is where it hits my head why the heck you are screaming for Raizada.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

pretty much yes.

We humans have left the animals behind in such a way that sometimes the jungle rules seem fair and more realistic to me. At least they are honest.

Khushi was a simple girl and had her own style of living with simple rules. either made by society or her own while Arnav was stoned into the same rules made by brutal society so he rebelled and came face to face with em.

I agree and disagree as well

Burai hamesha exposes itself and projects more yet goodness always remains hidden and weighs more.

Ye duniya ache logon pr qayam hai...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Absolutely and that is where it hits my head why the heck you are screaming for Raizada.

lol, he had to because he was thinking it was mutual but he didn't realize that he pushed her back with his own actions and words.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I agree and disagree as well

Burai hamesha exposes itself and projects more yet goodness always remains hidden and weighs more.

Ye duniya ache logon pr qayam hai...

True, but I was talking about the ones who we see around, well. schemey minds, dirty tactics, crappy moves and they think if others are ignoring their crappy ways, they are winners.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is another gem.

Bookmarking

Visit when time permits dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awe, Before Teri Meri

Shararat...

He was up to no good

He wanted her to lose so he could make her do what he wished for but in return, he lost his heart again and again. Her tears work wonders by bringing pain, restlessness, and many things in him to do whatever to erase her pain. Even in hate, he was all about LOVE.

Well, you roped well her attempt of tying the songs together to bring him down but she was challenging him. inside she was all about I am yours, will you accept it openly. Well, he deceived her on Diwali big time. Here he mended his ways back to her.

He couldn't keep his hands off her, touch was a need and he proved us right during Teri Meri and even after.

Edited by xZoyax - 2 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Payesh wedding is the most beautiful time of ArHi's relationship. A little nutkhaut Arnav was making a chatterbox stumble on everything with this erratic heartbeat. Nicely linked Aaja piya songs, two different songs and two different scenarios but meaning was the same.

Both ways she reached out to him and brought a smile on his face.

Edited by pmohan89 - 2 years ago