Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

Superb, excellent, this is what our Ipk. How many times I have watched it. I'm falling again and again for it. And I liked to fall more for it. Thank you sweetheart.

Thnx Niranjan😊 no matter how many times we have seen this we still find it fresh
Enjoy dear
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

The zing of the events were rolled down like a dice in this episode

as you mentioned the destiny really brought things upon him
He wrote it by flashing Khushi's videos in his arms instigating his BIL to take the advantage who always wanted what he had

Brilliant key points👏👏👏

This are simply the best lines

Yes, Arnav will be stunned, seeing her in front of him, thinking that nothing has affected the girl for whom he was feeling guilty a seconds ago...

That Night had its own sacred secrets and time has been lapsed to bring the great ASR to the point where he will shake hands with Destiny unknowingly and that day he will bow down keeping Khushi's hand over his heart...

Thnx dear 😊 glad u liked it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Arshi🤗

I didn't know you have started this.😳
Plz PM me next time, Please!
I was away for two years for my job matters and many things, but I am back now
You are writing the beginning ones, superb

You never penned these before

Hey Gallia dear😊
I don't PM for this, you can come whenever and enjoy
Hope life is treating you well enough

No I didn't write these before
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Khuddari ki baatein bahaut sasti hoti hain, aur paisa bahaut mehnga...tum bhi yahin ho aur main bhi".

Arnav dont know at that mny cant buy everything ..we can get somethings by only love...

"Tum bhi yahin ho aur main bhi"

he himself want to meet her again & again

wo larki usne gaadi se zyada Arnav Singh Raizada ke dimaag pe dent kar diya".

Akash dialogue really khushi was already in his mind everytime from the first meet itself

"aapke haath mein chatri hoke bhi aap bheeg gaye ??"

really first time when i saw i thought shyam is sooo good nd the story will be triangle love story...

Wow u penned each nd evry scene amazingly ... i really loved it

Niranjanan thumbnail
It's only you who can chain all the incident together. You are blessed with amazing talent. That's why Arshians want you to write. Thank you sweetheart.
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are amazing Aapi...so amazing.🤗I always knew that you analyse beautifully.👏
But reading your thoughts from the first episode itself and connecting the dots of present with future was something so beautiful.❤️

Episode 1
As you've said, their sisters' played an important role in their union.It's symbolic that Payal was introduced along with Khushi and Anjali was introduced along with Arnav.
Even Khushi's first dialogue started with jeeji.
Their sisters are so important for them and they will do anything for their happiness.

When Khushi closed her eyes for help, Arnav opens his eyes and looks straight at her.Nothing can be more symbolic than this.Loved your analysis.

The fall and the eyelock..the beginning of the endless falls and numerous eye locks.The way Arnav's gaze moved to her lips, that was so intense.Raw attraction.
You're right.Her rejection always makes him angry.Wasn't that one of the reasons for their forced marriage?

P.S. I'll be late in reply.But nevertheless, I would reply.😃
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Faiqooo...
U nailed it yaar..

I m enjoying IPKKND both on Utsav n on this thread..
😛
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: labi

You are amazing Aapi...so amazing.🤗I always knew that you analyse beautifully.👏

But reading your thoughts from the first episode itself and connecting the dots of present with future was something so beautiful.❤️

Episode 1
As you've said, their sisters' played an important role in their union.It's symbolic that Payal was introduced along with Khushi and Anjali was introduced along with Arnav.
Even Khushi's first dialogue started with jeeji.
Their sisters are so important for them and they will do anything for their happiness.

When Khushi closed her eyes for help, Arnav opens his eyes and looks straight at her.Nothing can be more symbolic than this.Loved your analysis.

The fall and the eyelock..the beginning of the endless falls and numerous eye locks.The way Arnav's gaze moved to her lips, that was so intense.Raw attraction.
You're right.Her rejection always makes him angry.Wasn't that one of the reasons for their forced marriage?

P.S. I'll be late in reply.But nevertheless, I would reply.😃

Oye labi ...
U too have become a Faiqa's fan 😆

"Haan ab theek hai.."

Yes now it is alright...

Yes, it was bothering him what he did to her in Sheesh mahal, he wanted to see if she was alright, we have seen this many times his breaking her dori bothers him too much, he simply couldn't rewind that time.He did pay her 1K rupees just to satisfy his ego and peace of mind here as her scooter was damaged and he paid her for that.Period but he doesn't know yet what he did to her that night can't be repaid...

but here again when Akash asks to report he says,"I did show the person her true place.." arrogance and concerned both are evident.But at the same time what goes in between them remains in between them

Beautiful Thought here👏👏👏

his breaking her dori made him upset many may times no doubt, and I never noticed his small pause before saying ab theek hai, he was concerned and he paid, because money is the only way he talks

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well said dear.. totally loved each and every word written by author.. thank u so much for relishing our memories