Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Faiqa Api 🤗❤️

I will be here soon.

You are amazing, visiting this forum after six years and it feels so strange

Do we know each other? Sorry dear, introduce yourself plz.

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Breathtaking

I will come back to it

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode 23-24-25

In the Parking Lot, he had forcefully released his hold on her shoulder, oh she is affecting him, no doubt.Even so he lashes out at her and turns to leave, but stops, he cannot bring himself to abandon her.

He turns to see her shivering and anger evaporates instantly.He removes his coat to shield her and protect her. BUT She steps away creating some more distance between them as he advances and rejects his peace offering. Damn Raizada spits some more." What do you want to prove?

BUT seeing her lips tremble, He warns,"Stop crying" Why ?

Because, her tears spill down her drenched cheeks always hold him accountable.

Her tears scorch him always BUT He does not know that yet ...

These trouble him but he has not made the connection...

Then sudden breaks, his accountable moment stops him.

As he remembers her fall into his arms , the ripped pearl dori , the ripped dupata, the fall from the office, her teary hurtful eyes and the saving hug in the rain ...

Oh, It agonizes him

For the first time,Maybe I am wrong..

But the moment mind registers that question, He asserts

"No I am right...

Love that shade,Half of his face hidden from us...

And he resolves to not let this girl effect him. He will not allow himself any introspection or any regret or any remorse or sympathy for this girl...

A self protective shield embraces him again, but with a big crack

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Do we know each other? Sorry dear, introduce yourself plz.

Apu this is Mehreen, just changed my name. How are you. I am visiting IF after 5-6 years.

How is everything. I hope life is treating you well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Apu this is Mehreen, just changed my name. How are you? I am visiting IF after 5-6 years.

How is everything? I hope life is treating you well.

Am I dreaming, no and I saw you on my blog too, I am speechless, I sent those instructions of the blog like in 2016-17 to many many readers? But seeing you after these many years, wow!

I just read your email. First congratulations on many achievements in your life. So this explains your sudden disappearance. At the end, everything worked out. I am seeing you reading here, enjoy this lockdown time. You must be way too busy I can imagine. With young kids, hubby's new adventures and your own practice. Full time shrink, amazing.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 23-24-25

In the Parking Lot, he had forcefully released his hold on her shoulder, oh she is affecting him, no doubt.Even so he lashes out at her and turns to leave, but stops, he cannot bring himself to abandon her.

Absolutely not, that is embedded in him, he can shout, yell, give her the speech of status but he can't abandon her

He turns to see her shivering and anger evaporates instantly.He removes his coat to shield her and protect her. BUT She steps away creating some more distance between them as he advances and rejects his peace offering. Damn Raizada spits some more." What do you want to prove?

BUT seeing her lips tremble, He warns,"Stop crying" Why ?

Because, her tears spill down her drenched cheeks always hold him accountable.

Her tears scorch him always BUT He does not know that yet ...

These trouble him but he has not made the connection...

Her tears were bothering him though he is unaware of that or doesn't want to pay heed to it. It was indeed troubling him...that he did something wrong by making her stand in the parking lot...

Then sudden breaks, his accountable moment stops him.

As he remembers her fall into his arms , the ripped pearl dori , the ripped dupata, the fall from the office, her teary hurtful eyes and the saving hug in the rain ...

Oh, It agonizes him

For the first time,Maybe I am wrong..

But the moment mind registers that question, He asserts

"No I am right...

Love that shade,Half of his face hidden from us...

And he resolves to not let this girl effect him. He will not allow himself any introspection or any regret or any remorse or sympathy for this girl...

A self protective shield embraces him again, but with a big crack

Well said Gallia, Her tears, were breaking his shield

Her stubbornness was breaking his patience

Her determination was breaking his ego

He is Arnav Singh Raizada, and he was writing the destiny, wasn't he?

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Am I dreaming, no and I saw you on my blog too, I am speechless, I sent those instructions of the blog like in 2016-17 to many many readers? But seeing you after these many years, wow!

I just read your email. First congratulations on many achievements in your life. So this explains your sudden disappearance. At the end, everything worked out. I am seeing you reading here, enjoy this lockdown time. You must be way too busy I can imagine. With young kids, hubby's new adventures and your own practice. Full time shrink, amazing.

Thank You Api, 🤗

Yes, things have changed a lot. Life has changed a lot.

We don't have lock down here anymore, just precautions and certain rules to abide by. I didn't travel this year and had no chance to visit my parents either. 😭

How are you and how is life treating you?

I can see you have a nice collection of stories but here you are writing from the beginning. I am really enjoying me time here.

You guys are rockers. The discussions and analysis urging me to watch IPK, but I can't.

Where to watch Api?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You Api, 🤗

Yes, things have changed a lot. Life has changed a lot.

We don't have lock down here anymore, just precautions and certain rules to abide by. I didn't travel this year and had no chance to visit my parents either. 😭

How are you and how is life treating you?

I can see you have a nice collection of stories but here you are writing from the beginning. I am really enjoying me time here.

You guys are rockers. The discussions and analysis urging me to watch IPK, but I can't.

Where to watch Api?

Lockdown has eased up here too but traveling is not an option right now.

Life is moving with many things in it. A lot had changed. I emailed you.

Thnx, Re-run brought me back here last year.

Where to watch? on HotSTar

if that doesn't work then try here, it is compiled by a very sweet person here. Labi,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4876805

zertasha thumbnail

play he nahi ho rahi koi episode

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: zertasha

play he nahi ho rahi koi episode

What is not playing dear?