Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode 10-12

The very start of ipk is itself full of swing motion, helicopter, scooty, hustle bustle, very much pulling you in it.

Arnav's lavish life style and how it is getting messed with the entrance of Khushi is the highlight. La's entry :) She surely loved him because she was ready to eat the cake she is allergic to.

Aimer_vous thumbnail

Amazing creations đź‘Ź

Aimer_vous thumbnail

Thank you for this delightful journey.

I will be around :)

Kudos to you dear. I hope you know that many out there new ones are following your path and seeing things from your eyes making their own names,

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

No, it feels strange as the layout is new but it is the same feeling. Roop, I always do my thing, directly come to my posts, never pay attention to anything else.

More than welcome to enjoy

I know what are you saying but that old days and the charm is gone.

I am coming whenever time permits

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Forum is practically looking like Fanfiction site, I totally agree.

Every post has a Watch button, just click it and it will be under your profile/ My watched Topics

It took me a while to play around, Yes I clicked watch button.Thank You

Roop_P thumbnail

I love this combination of IPK rewind and Khushi's parivaar ones.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiArnuv

Hello there,

I am a big fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Khushi and Arnav. I happen to stumble upon this page and am so happy to read your contents. However, I wish to watch the videos but it does not permit me to do so because it is for "Members Only". Could you tell me how I go about becoming a member? I have been searching for a long time to rewatch IPKKND the original series forever but no luck. Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum dear

I am kinda confused, which video you are talking about?

Youtube videos?

If you want to watch IPK then Hotstar is there with everything

Use VPN , the Tunnel bear and change your location to watch,

https://www.hotstar.com/us/tv/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon/s-29/khushi-tries-to-resolve-the-fight/1000007690

KhushiArnuv thumbnail

Thank you for your reply. What I meant was under your Rabba Ve Index there were threads with videos numbers listed. For example thread 1 has videos 1-20. And when I go to select the video, I was not able to watch. It would say "the author has restricted the content for Members Only". I can't wait to read all of your synopsis. Thank you for creating something like this for fans like me. And thank you for suggesting Hotstar.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiArnuv

Thank you for your reply. What I meant was under your Rabba Ve Index there were threads with videos numbers listed. For example thread 1 has videos 1-20. And when I go to select the video, I was not able to watch. It would say "the author has restricted the content for Members Only". I can't wait to read all of your synopsis. Thank you for creating something like this for fans like me. And thank you for suggesting Hotstar.

Those links are not videos there dear,

Those are the links of my write ups and you have to log in to read. If you are trying to read without logging IF then that "Members Only" sign and all will pop up.

Second, you are a newbie and after 50 or 100 posts you will be able to do certain things. not now.

KhushiArnuv thumbnail

Oh, I see! Thank you for letting me know. I will wait then for when I am allow access to see your full content. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my inquiries. Have a great day or evening..:)